:(

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
I've been bad today :( don't even know why! Tin of tuna, bit of Mayo and a pitta bread. :( oh well, draw a line and back to it from now. Still a little annoyed with myself though...

great atitude hun straight back on the wagon good luck with your weight loss x

seems like its the day for it! I went out for the day today with a few friends and forgot my bar so when they all went mc ds for lunch i decided to have whatever i could find that was least carby! So i had a grilled chicken salad (without dressing) and my god iv never enjoyed food more haha.

But i know it was a one off as im sure you do so just draw a line under it and get on with how well ur doing :)

Think how much you would have eaten today if you hadnt made the decision to be on the exante diet and really it doesnt seem that naughty after all!

xx

Thanks peeps. It just seems stupid since I survived a pub lunch with every eating and it didn't phase me! My other half opens a pack of monster munch and that's it lol! Back to it. 7 weeks 5 days til holibob! X

I fell off the TS wagon to last night. Won't tell u what i ate! Lol. I think in the past when I've been naughty on a diet I've then binged for weeks feeling sorry for myself. I think it's important that if we do slip up, as I'm sure we all do at sone point, is that we jump right back on it the next day, no excuses.
Good luck xxx

At the end of the day we are all human, no one here is to judge eachother. Some days are harder then others, its strange how we put ourselves down and feel a failure by having an unplanned meal, whereas if you had said tomorrow i am going to have a pub lunch and then back on TS you would be feeling really proud of yourself by having that meal and getting back on the wagon x x

That's true. Think this diet plays with your head a little. Days gone by I would have been so proud of only having that as an evening meal or I would have binges and counted that as just a snack! But been 100% so far today. Worried about when to have my next shake because I'm at work and a little unsure about what the guy I'm working with would say but w

That's true. Think this diet plays with your head a little. Days gone by I would have been so proud of only having that as an evening meal or I would have binges and counted that as just a snack! But been 100% so far today. Worried about when to have my next shake because I'm at work and a little unsure about what the guy I'm working with would say but will sort it out I'm sure!

yeah i hate doing exante at work for that reason. I usually make excuses and go outside or to my car on my lunch break lol :p

I loved work this week cause I had my gym buddy colleague who knows all about keto diets, and a really nice girl who understands me so I sat with them in the office on my lunch break avec exante shake. Normally the colleague nearest to me is horrible, and an old nag about just about everything. And she'll waft food in my face like an ignorant..... *naughty words*....

Shes eating all the junk of the day and getting fat herself... lol bahahah im gonna be thinner than her, mark my words....

sorry i went off topic there a bit XD

Haha! That made me giggle! Shake done. I mixed it in the staff room and poured it into a pint glass - was just a milkshake lol! I'm not ashamed of my diet or anything but it's been a long day and I can't be bothered to explain it! but I completely get where your coming from with the awful colleague who wafts food in front of you. But think how you'll look and feel in a month or so and think how she's gonna be! Your definitely making better choices! X

Exactamundo! Not worth the hassle. I don't question others about their food choices so just expect the same in return! And besides after a few weeks or months on this I wonder who will be questioning their own eating habits!

weve got a girl like that in our work.... 2 donuts for breakfast, choc and crisps first break, 2 MASSIVE chip rolls, big eat walkers crisps and more choc for lunch washed down with 2 cans of irn bru, oick n mix last break then bought an indian meal for two and a massive pizza for her and her husbands tea!!! what annoys me most tho is shes 14 weeks pregnant and eats junk all day everyday. she has tried for this baby for 6 years.... i seriously thought she would have done everything by the book. she even came down after feeling sick after her two chip rolls, crisps and choc lunch and when i mentioned she should really be eating better for her baby she told me shae was having vegetable soup for her tea and that she had fruit for breakfast!!! hmmm that must have been before the donuts as i def never seen any fruit unless she was referring to the raspberry jam lol. she then 1hr later told us about her indian meal and pizza as she needed it!! seriously???? aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!! and she never goes over 11st!!!! double aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!

sorry thats my rant for the day lol. xx

Haha rants are good. I was working with a girl the other day as she crammed her 3rd rolo cookie into her mouth and then had the cheek to turn and ***** to me about how my diet wasn't healthy! It was 9am! 2 trips to the kebab house later I got the same lecture! I politely told her that I was doing it for myself and her come back was 'you'll just put it all back on it's not the best way to trap a fella. How will he feel when 6 months later you've gotten fat again' it really hurt to be honest but 1 I'm perfectly happy with my fella of a year who I have known since I was 20 stone (currently 14 stone woo!) 2 didn't mention anything about getting a guy and 3 how dare she be so hypocritical and call me fat when she isn't exactly of a slim build. Flipping cheek! But I'm still determined and I'm gonna rock this and the maintenance and be happy with myself. People like that just strengthen my resolve and make me determined not to turn into bitter people just like them.

Back