23 nearly 24, just got under 13 stone and from the north east

24 and a half - started at 13 stone (a good few weeks back) and last week was at 12.4 and a half! :D Hoping for a good loss this week :)

I am originally from the north east - Darlington to be exact!

You can do it - just stick to plan and plan meals in advance and you'll get there xx

I know mines slightly different, however I wanted to show you support and hopefully inspire you :)

I am 25 n half, I started in Jan at 12stone 5lbs verging on size 12/14, and currently weighin in mon this week at 10st 10lbs - nearly a comfortable size 10 in most brands, however hoping to lose the last 10lbs so im a 10 in everything. Dont want to be too thin as Im 5ft 8ins.

Keep going it really doesnt hurt having bad weeks, you'll always come back if you're determined :) xxx

Hello my northern lovlies!

How random i should stumble upon this post!

i'm just starting slimming world (again *cringe*) on thursday!

from the east of newcastle i'm 23 as well and absolutely tiny at 5ft3ish

im afraid im probably a few stone more that you Jo but we shall we on thursday!

wanted to say Good Luck!

I am now going to shamlessly beg for a team to take me in hahaha! wish me luck xx

ttfn Erin (=

We should start our own northern team!! Xx

defo up for a nothern team im from newcastle too 22 16 stone 5ft 5 nd miserable get to see if ive lost for 1st time on tuesday!

Hey im 23 and from Middlesbrough. And im bigger than you but still up for any type of support I can get/offer :)
Ive been doing slimming world for almost a year (20th oct) and ive lost 4 stone 1.5lb so far x

Hi this is Jo "wobbly" Thomas, changed user when I started again few months ago, then here I am again 3rd time lucky on minimins and SW!? Did anyone start a northerners group?

I'm still hovering around 13 stone I think! I hope I'm not more! Weigh in is the 3rd when I'm back to work! :(

How is everyone doing?

I know I'm not from Newcastle area (being born in Hull which is Northish...) but am I allowed to join this Team...?

I'm a Newbie to SW and would like all the help I could get...

I only started 2 days ago and it's all a new system to me...

I've been a follower of many diets over the years, mainly WW over the past 2 years, with varying degrees of success...

Hey All!

I dont think anyone did start a northeners group! But we defiantly should!

I used to do The Cambridge Diet and i couldnt have done it for 1 day without having a team! the support is really invaluble

so I think its a brilliant idea! :D

PS Jo! i replied to your PM but it didnt look like it sent (i may have sent the same damn thing 12 times :p) but just so you know i wasnt ignoring you xD

- Erin : )

PPS @ Brothers Slim! I used to do WW but find SW loooads better. But it is waaay confusing at first, if you need any help let me know! Baring in mind im a vegetarian so red days are all greek to me X)

hi northerners, I am from the Tyne Valley area of Northumberland. I am (sssshhhh 59 ) and in the past I lost 3 1/2 with S.W, but it all went back on due to health problems. Now this is going to be MY YEAR

Erin- I got ur MSG (twice lol) thanks for the reply!

Anyone is welcome to join... I will start a group... Not sure where to put it? Any ideas? X

Back