ALB1993

I feel like apsoloute crap. today I have stuffed my face on about 2700 calories because I was craving everything. I normally eat around 1800 calories a day and I go jogging three times a week. yesterday I ate 2100 calories and today 2700 why do I keep doing this to myself ? am I going to gain weight if I eat my normal 1800 calories tomorrow ?

I think you should remember the amount of calorie you consume on average has impact on your weight gain and not daily calorie as such - do not try and halve your calorie consumption tomorrow - reduce by max 20% (i.e. have 2000 calorie, and then 1600 calorie on the 2nd day) -

if you stress, you will naturally be willing to eat more -

It's so easy to vent (or whatever) and stuff our faces. I know the feeling as I have done that too.

The good (well,also the bad), is that the body acts like a bank and you need to be "overdrawn" on calories to lose weight. But the bad thing is that after over eating, it charges interest and getting rid of the excess isjust somuch harder... so no news there.

For me, I try to remind myself that although it might be hard to exercise, but it is harder to remain unhealthy.

Perhaps this might help... every day when you wake up it is the new day to the rest of your life. Just because you might have moved the startingline back by over eating that doesn't mean you can't start over.

People often think that apersonwho has a black belt in some martial art has some magical mysticalpowers.... the truth is, someone once said this: A black belt is just a white belt that didn't quit.

So hang in there, you're not pushing up daisies yet and so the game is not over!

It's fine to crave food - you still can choose to say no! Even if it is every second of your life between breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner, dinner and breakfast, and all over again!

Back