:(

elle82

Anyone thinking of eating trust me DON'T its not worth it I wish I never gave up know i just can't stick to it...trust me the quilt of eating is not worth it..u can do just remember once u eat it becomes 10x harder.. My dreaded nightmare was to go abroad fat now I only have 3 weeks left and I've failed again and again and again :( words cant describe how un happy I feel I know my oh loves me no matter wot but now I feel I've ruined the holiday cuz il be so uncomfortable I won't want to do anything..is 3 weeks really enough to make a difference I shud I just give up and except wot I am till I come back and then do something about it then...it's weird I was eating healthy all week but wen I came back on it and failed lipotrim I ate a curry almost like I'm punishing myself and thinking well if uve given up u mite as well eat something I enjoy..plse someone give me sum advice to get me out of this crap place that I am in :( if I do it again the first week is only going to be water weight I need to burn fat arghhhhh I cud scream rite now :( :(

Elle you can do it but take a bit of pressure off yourself and start again three weeks is loads of time Elle you will lose some fat week one aswell as glycogen and water then it is posible to lose 4 lbs the following two weeks that's eight pounds look you know you can do this just keep yourself busy and it will just pass I'm here for two more weeks and I'm finding it difficult but it's only a few more weeks x

elle, u can do this. start afresh. i know easier said than done. as wamser said, first week will be water glycogen loss, 2 weeks of fat. which will be big losses. your NOT EVEN FAT woman!

if u give up now, u may gain before ya hols and feel even worse than u do now. you can do it hun.... 3 more weigh ins - thats quite a while. xx

THINK THIN - xx

Thank u guys I needed a good old moan lol I was so confused and just felt like 3 weeks wasn't enough :( sorry to be such a downer but u guys r the only ones that understand so thank u I'm gona do it day1 from tomorrow no givin in no matter wot :)

Hi I know what your saying about it being 10x times harder I've been trying since last Friday but like you I have a holiday in 7 weeks and determined to stick to it today 3 weeks is loads of time to make a difference before your holiday as already said keep yourself busy with the kids and keep thinking about that quality time with your husband. Come on here as much as you can and according to lipotrim it's a stone a month 3 weeks is nearly a month so keep that in mind.

It be tough for us both but we will do it the next few days be tough but well get through it together and both feel better on our holidays. Good luck and stay positive

hey dont worry about it, how much have you gained hun? what ever you have gain normally comes off in the first week so then after that will be new fat for two weeks, youll get atleast half a stone off in 2 weeks!

Thanks guys it's soooo bloody hard and to go through all them headaches n Hungar again is so stupid of me at the moment I've gained nothing but il know 2morrow morning the damage I've done 2day :( as I will weigh myself in the morning and start ...we can do this 2gether like u said r u starting 2morrow?

Elle,

you can do this and get a good amount off in three weeks. And even if some of it is water weight, at least you'll not be luggin that round on holiday with you! Plus, if you don't do this, there's a chance you could gain more in the next three weeks. Just think how much you'll regret it if you dont.

I found that even after 1 week my clothes felt looser and were more comfortable. So you stick with it girly and you'll feel so much better in three weeks time

Thanks dusty brilliant advice u so rite 3 weeks will make me less then wot I am now and then I won't gain I can't keep putting it off I'm starting 2morrow and I ain't giving up not only do I want to do this I need to do this..thanks again xx

How you getting on Elle? Am starting in morning and ready for it 6 weeks to holiday so 5 lipotrim and 1 refeed hope your doing ok hun 3 weeks will make a big difference just keep drinking water x

first timer said:
How you getting on Elle? Am starting in morning and ready for it 6 weeks to holiday so 5 lipotrim and 1 refeed hope your doing ok hun 3 weeks will make a big difference just keep drinking water x

I'm not lol had the painting guy here all over the weekend he made a rite mess and didn't have it in me to start I just knew I'd fail :( starting 2morrow like u got my shakes water and blender ready decided I've got a choice stay this weight or loose sum before I go it mite not be much but it's better than wot I am now I'm do upset I did this il have no time for re feed il still be fat and will probably only pack baggy trousers no dresses :( :( sob but I'm gona aim for 4litres I'm dreading it I've enjoyed being normal again and going for coffees but I know this is wot I've got to do I know it's gona be so hard I've got 2weeks and 5 days to do it in..good luck for 2morrow let me know how u get in..I'm not looking forward to the headaches n bad moods again

Hi I was with chemist this morn and she said I could have a stone off in 2 or 3 weeks so stick at it Elle and you could as well she said to up my exercise I currently do spin class twice a week but am going try walk as well. I haven't bought anything for my holiday yet but I will be buying a size 10 if it kills me. WE can do it Elle we have each other to get through it.

Back