:(

well done on your first loss Natwaaa that's fab :) xxx

I'm gonna start doing Zumba on the wii again. That makes me sweat buckets do will drink more water too x

Haha im sre it will nat and yea yoga will definetly help theres a vibrating machine aswell u can use thats ment to be good for toning up xx

how are you feeling today pretty peach? I hope ur feeling better than yesterday xxx

Hi tubbylove um feel better today still really hungry tho just been to the gym to keep me busy and went pharamcy to buy my nxt lot as i have just been using what i had left from laat time i did it just hope these weeks dont drag on still im proud of myself for getting to day 3 how are u today? Xx

Well done janinelee123 on your fantastic weight loss:happy096:

pretty peach said:
Hi tubbylove um feel better today still really hungry tho just been to the gym to keep me busy and went pharamcy to buy my nxt lot as i have just been using what i had left from laat time i did it just hope these weeks dont drag on still im proud of myself for getting to day 3 how are u today? Xx

Ooh how are you finding the gym? Do u no anything about it being OK to use sauna when on LT? Yes you should be proud of yourself, it sounds like you haven't had it the easiest! Yea I'm feeling good thanks. Haven't felt hungry, just having a cold Choc shake with peppermint and nettle tea but not to keen!!! Maybe its the nettle xx

tubbylove said:
Ooh how are you finding the gym? Do u no anything about it being OK to use sauna when on LT? Yes you should be proud of yourself, it sounds like you haven't had it the easiest! Yea I'm feeling good thanks. Haven't felt hungry, just having a cold Choc shake with peppermint and nettle tea but not to keen!!! Maybe its the nettle xx

I enjoy the gym havent felt light headed or anything whilst exercising just really tired afterwards lol. Umm not sure about the sauna i guess u could try it and if u feel bad get ot and get out quick lol i can never stay in those things for ling anyway. Well done ure doing great...even last time when i did it i was still hungry after 7 days even tho i was in ketosis think im in ketosis now my breath is really bad lol peppermint and nettle tea i might have to try that! Xx

I thought I may have been in ketosis last night and thismotning as had a mild metal taste in my mouth but that seems to have gone now :( Yer the tea is nice, a mild peppermint flavour but better than just nettle tea :) xx

Are there any juices or flavoured water we can have? Last time I was on LT, I got told you could have a can of diet coke each night and it wouldn't effect keypads but it did with me. I got told the same about a small amount of chicken breast but that didn't work for me either. Lol

I think it works for some people bit not others if your willing to risk it... Yer would be great if we can drink though :) xx

Oh how wonderfull it wuld be, although diet coke doesn't taste as yummy as cherry coke. Oh noooo look what u all have done mmmmmm lol. X

Back