27lbs and feel no different

adele4415

I've lost 27lbs in the last few months, and i honestly don't think i even look any different..is that possible? may i be losing muscle mass or something else other than fat? argh i'm so fed up

I'm sorry to hear you feel disappointed but don't give up! You've made an amazing start to your weight loss and you should be so proud of yourself, so many people give up before they get anywhere near that number. You've proven you have what it takes to go all the way to your target weight and as long as the scales are showing a difference every week don't worry about the rest!

Hi Adele,

It was around the two stone that I began to notice myself, I think this is because my weight in general does seem to come off all over and not in one particular area.

This is why body measurements which include neck, bust, waist, hips, thighs, knees, calves, ankles and upper arms help...I know it sounds a bit much but this is how I measure myself:p

After the two stone it was every one and half stone after that and then one stone...

I also find taking photos every stone off helps as you can see the difference in the photos when you put them side by side.

While you may not notice the difference in yourself just now, I am sure your heart does as that is 27lb less to lug around.

You definitely should notice the benefits already in your sleeping, knees and so on or you will very shortly.

And very well done on your 27lb off:happy096:

As sugar_lipswales has just said you have proven you have what it takes to go all the way.:)

Love Mini xxx

If you just look at yourself in the mirror day by day, your mind can be VERY deceptive!

Your best bet is to take picture then compare monthly :)

Back