29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Also

Cherry tomatoes aren't as good as normal ones in a cheese a tomorrow sarnie :/ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg omg omg I did something brave!!!! Joe is away in north Wales and Duncan is away for the night til tomorrow afternoon so I drove up to north Wales to stay with joe :) 3.5 hours. We are in travelodge now after going out for a meal :) :)

I surprised him!!!!! He was very surprised!!! :)

Ok I'm going now for bf time ;) x

Omg omg omg I did something brave!!!! Joe is away in north Wales and Duncan is away for the night til tomorrow afternoon so I drove up to north Wales to stay with joe :) 3.5 hours. We are in travelodge now after going out for a meal :) :)

That's great! I love it when you do something out of the ordinary on the spur of the moment. Have a brilliant time x

Fab idea hun! Have fun ;) xx

It's great when you do something outside of your normal routine and comfort zone - cos it means you keep stretching that zone bigger and bigger. Have lots of fun - there are some lovely bits of N.Wales, my family are scattered about it for the most part. (That makes it sound like their ashes were thrown off Snowdonia but what I mean is they all live in different parts of North Wales).

Am holiday again in north wales :) we are staying in a caravan! Be back Monday xxx

I'm in Porthmadog Tracy :)

Going to beddgelert tomorrow Karrine... Will take a pic just for you :) xxx

Am holiday again in north wales :) we are staying in a caravan! Be back Monday xxx

Have a lovely time!!! :) xx

toxicsgrl said:
I'm in Porthmadog Tracy :)

Going to beddgelert tomorrow Karrine... Will take a pic just for you :) xxx

Ooh, lovely, we always holidayed on the Lleyn Peninsula growing up, gorgeous area. Have a lovely time. :) xx

oooh have fun!!!! loving the spontaneity! Excited for the pictures!!! :D
xx

Have a lovely hols xxxx

Hi all :) we had a nice little hol, caught the sun and got rather drunk :D was fun though!!

Didn't get to see beddgerts grave coz it was so busy there was no where to park :/

Came back Sunday night and ordered in coz we were too pooped to cook. Had a bit of a gain on the scales but back on it yesterday with the water and the lo cals so hoping for a sts this week.

How's everyone else getting on? Xx

Glad you had a lovely holiday!! :) Sounds like a memorable time :D xx

Glad you had a good one hun xx

Hi all :)

Had a crap week, not been well and been feeling really quite down :(

Weighed and put on a lb but I knew I would. Going for it this week now, gotta get shifting this fat xx

Hey hun. Just saw this and tried to send u another pm but it said you don't have space for anymore messages.

Sorry to hear u feel down! Hope you're ok hun xx

Hey hun. Just saw this and tried to send u another pm but it said you don't have space for anymore messages.

Sorry to hear u feel down! Hope you're ok hun xx

I've just deleted loads of messages xx

Sorry you have been unwell Lou :( Possibly post - holiday blues? xx

I have got really really bad tummy pain :( I've had to come and lie down in bed its so bad. I don't know what it is. I'm going to get some rest and hope it goes. I was meant to go out for lunch with my niece today but I can't now :(

The bonus is I'm scared to eat anything so that 1lb I put on will soon go! Xx

Back