29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

made a yummy stew in the slow cooker today. if anyone wants the recipe just ask.
been feeling very hungry in the evening lately, my TOTM is due so that could be it. i succumbed to some toast last night but im gonna try not to have anything else tonight. although, i feel very dizzy and weak when i get hungry, weird.
hoping to lose a little something on friday to boost my morale for next weeks weightloss!

linda mcartney sausages (5 sausages for £1 in iceland) are very yummy! im quite suprised. i will be stocking up on them for healthy breakfasts and bangers and mash! x

RIGHT!! theres 9 weeks til my bday. im aiming for 4 stone off in total so need to lose 18 lbs. thats 2lbs a week. very doable. and, if i really try i can lose 3 lbs a week which would make it 1lb off 5 stone in total! but im not going to set my sights too high coz i usually fail! just gonna trudge on and aim for 2 a week and i know i'll be ok. if its a bit more then its a bonus! i want to lose 8 stone by july, which will be a year since i started. then another 8 stone by july 2014. then i'll be 12/13 stone. i know for some women thats big but for me that'd be amazing!! who knows, when i get there, i may want to drop another stone or 2! im not sure what my recommended weight is for my height, let me check, ok its 176lbs at most which is 12.57 stone. as im quite tall, i guess thats about right.

i used this.....

How Much Should I Weigh For My Height? · How Many Calories Should I Eat

Yay - go Lou, go Lou, go Lou................you can do it :D

I weighed at 7 and lost 2.7 lbs :)

Then I weighed just now after breakfast and and the biggest wee in history and found that I'd actually lost 3.7 lbs :)

SOOPER DOOPER HAPPY CLAPPY with that!!! I figured that as I'd had breakfast and water but still lost a pound after the wee, that it was in fact a true loss from the week of dieting!! So that's puts me well in line to my Xmas goal!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

weird body alert!!! i weighed AGAIN after another wee before lunch and i lost again, making this weeks total 4.6 lbs!! i am completely empty of water now so i am assuming this is new actual weight. im not weighing again today, or this week, its scary lol.

but.....this 4.6 lb loss bring me nicely in a new stone bracket :) :) i started off at 29.7 stone, and now im 26.9 stone!!!

i will have defo got to 3 stone off by next week for sure!! i hope anyway! so happy to get into a new stone. i know its still a huge amount, but im chuffed nonetheless!!
in kilos i am 171.1, so hoping to get to 170.something next week too.

happy friday!! xx

Blimey I wish I could have a wee and lose a pound - I always have really long wees because I have drink alot to keep my kidneys working properly, but never lose an ounce from a tiddle - good on ya Lou!

Annya said:
Blimey I wish I could have a wee and lose a pound - I always have really long wees because I have drink alot to keep my kidneys working properly, but never lose an ounce from a tiddle - good on ya Lou!

Lol :) it was a huge wee!! I thought that that must be my actual weigh after I'd emptied all the water I'd drunk yesterday!

Its spurred me on good and proper to get a good amount off by Xmas. I had a think and I think I'm gonna do what you said and have the 3 days off instead of the whole week. Even then won't be eating loads coz I can only have savoury stuff. Plus my mfp cals are 2150 a day so I've got loads of stretch to fall back on. I could do 2150 a day a week and lose 2 lb but I dont want to eat so much after getting used to only 1400/1500 cals. Xx

Auburn said:
Happy New Stone Bracket :D

Fanks :) :D feels good even though it's a huge bracket lol. hope I'm out of it by the end of jan! Xx

I may have to buy some new clothes :) it's good but I don't have any money after buying Xmas presents for my son! Lego is so expensive!

I mostly wear skirts so they are all literally hanging off me. Im down to 26/28 on the top and I reckon I'm at 28 now on the bottom. I'm forever hitching my skirt waistband up! My skirts are size 32 so it's lucky I have child bearing hips or I'd be flashing my Knicks all the time!!

This week is going alright I guess. It's TOTM so I'm craving heavy stodgy warming foods and have zero energy to cook. Had crispy chicken in a burger bun and homemade oven potato wedges for tea last night. Not very healthy :|

Tonight I'm going to attempt a pork casserole with mash and peas.
I'm doubtful of much loss this week as I'm feeling so huge but I'll keep on trucking! 7 lb off by Xmas!!! X

OMG Lou :eek: You can see a MASSIVE difference!

Very, very, VERY well done :woohoo::wee::party0011::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

Thank you guys :) I was always avoiding full length mirrors, so I was amazed when I saw myself today! Will do another pic in another 6 months! X

WOW! Amazing pictures, you must be so proud of yourself x

Hi Lou, I have been reading your diary recently and I have to say that you are an inspiration!! I hope I have the same willpower and motivation as you!

You are looking fantastic by the way! Well done!

Andrea x

Thank you Andrea :)

My motivation is my future. I want to enjoy it not wallow in it.

As for will power, I still have bad days but not half as bad as they used to be and I very rarely go over my calories. If I can do it, I'm very sure anyone can!

What diet are you doing? Xx

I am doing Slim Fast / Tesco Ultraslim with a bit of calorie counting. I am on day 2 so have a long way to go yet! I need to get the baby weight off and then keep on going. Not finding it too bad at the moment - evenings are hard when baby in bed as hubby is military and away!

I hope you don't mind if I follow your journey? Your motivation is contagious!

Andrea xx

Back