29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Sorry to hear that Lou :( Christmas is just me, Al and Lily (the Dobie!) but that is fine with us. I bought a turkey crown in Aldi a few weeks back on special offer for £6.99 and we will get small gammon joint and that will see us through Boxing Day too. Like you, lots of veggies and roasties.

I usually make a cake, but I have been so busy with work for the past few weeks I haven't done one this year so I bought a small cheapy one from Aldi along with a box of crackers, a cheese selection, a couple of bags of roasted peanuts and some individual Christmas puds. Oh, and I treated us to some proper butter instead of low fat marg too!

We will enjoy the festive season - and I know you will too. You have everything you really need right there with you, as do I....... we are both lucky
:)

Today I had yog for breakfast, cheese on toast for lunch (haven't had it for ages!) and sausage mash, cabbage a gravy for tea. Filled me up and warmed me up :)
Another good day tomorrow and I should see a good result on Friday :)

Tomorrow I'm doing lasagne for tea but I'm gonna have just the meat sauce and white sauce and salad while dunc and Joe have high cal lasagne sheets.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear that Lou :( Christmas is just me, Al and Lily (the Dobie!) but that is fine with us. I bought a turkey crown in Aldi a few weeks back on special offer for £6.99 and we will get small gammon joint and that will see us through Boxing Day too. Like you, lots of veggies and roasties.

I usually make a cake, but I have been so busy with work for the past few weeks I haven't done one this year so I bought a small cheapy one from Aldi along with a box of crackers, a cheese selection, a couple of bags of roasted peanuts and some individual Christmas puds. Oh, and I treated us to some proper butter instead of low fat marg too!

We will enjoy the festive season - and I know you will too. You have everything you really need right there with you, as do I....... we are both lucky :)

Sounds like a plan :) bit of indulgence does us no harm.

I'm going shopping on sat at 8 in the morning to make sure I can get what I need before it all runs out! Aldi has the super 6 veg offer on and it's Christmas dinner veg so I'll be getting some of that for 39p :) xx

Ditton - I love Aldi :D Sadly, I will be working on Saturday (yes, yet another 6 day week for me - oh joy!) with a set up of 8.30 and an hour to do it minimum so I can't get there early. Sunday or Monday down to Crosshands at the crack of dawn for me!

Ditton - I love Aldi :D Sadly, I will be working on Saturday (yes, yet another 6 day week for me - oh joy!) with a set up of 8.30 and an hour to do it minimum so I can't get there early. Sunday or Monday down to Crosshands at the crack of dawn for me!

I was gonna go Sunday but as they open later I reckon it'll be busier. Hopefully not too many people will be up early to fight me over the cranberry jelly :)

We stayed in cross hands travelodge for 2 nights last Christmas as a mini holiday we do every year, and did our shopping and eating from that aldi! Everything on the one roundabout - very handy! Had a nice chippy tea too from a massive chippy in a village a few miles away too but I forget the name! Xx

New determination:

To actually get a loss over Xmas week! Next Friday I want to have lost at least a lb!

I'm gonna do it! I dont want to go backwards. I'm gonna take a running jump (with a very good sports bra on) into next year! 2013 is going to be officially known as 'The year of the Lou'
In 2013 people will stop me in the street ( I never really go out but picture the scene, they haven't seen me for 18 months and haven't bothered talking to me for years since I'm so fat, it has happened! ) and they will say ( in welsh accents ) wow look how much weight you've lost ( people who know me ) and I'll say 'Yeah now get out my way i got being fabulous to do' . And it will be brill :D

Please note: I have very little tolerance for other people, it's a miracle I have any friends at all really as I'm such a *****!

So there it is! In 2013 people will have to find a new reason to ***** about me. Maybe they can be jealous of my newly svelt but curvy figure :D xx

2lbs ON for me this week - not impressed with that AT ALL :mad:

2lbs ON for me this week - not impressed with that AT ALL :mad:

Oh no :( sorry to hear that annya. PLEASE dont let it ruin all your hard work. Don't give up over Xmas. If I can keep going then you certainly can xxx

I usually have a treat on a Friday as it's weigh in but as we need to go shopping the only things we have is granola, milk, bread and soup. So that's what I'm having!
There's half a pack of mince and some potatoes in the fridge so we'll be having cottage pie for tea! I suppose it's good in a way, coz if we had junk food I would have eaten it! Let's hope I can get a loss next Friday :)

Just had a majopr catchup Lou, you're doing fab, well done on staying on track throughout the run up to Crimbo!! :D

Hope you have a most fabulous week this week and a great christmas :)

xx

Just had a majopr catchup Lou, you're doing fab, well done on staying on track throughout the run up to Crimbo!! :D

Hope you have a most fabulous week this week and a great christmas :)

xx

Thank you :)

I had a good Christmas with my family.
Ate alot a d thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't go over my cals but have had 2 hi cal days so dropping it to 1400 til Monday.

I am weighing on Monday as that's the 31st so will be the end of the Christmas and december challenge. So 5 1400 cal days should do the trick!

If the rain ever stops, I hope to get out for a walk at some point.

Also TOTM arrived yesterday morning without warning 5 days early. Must have been my Xmas present! So hopefully by Monday it will have gone and bloating gone too :/

I hope you had a fab day and don't feel too guilty about it! Xx

Going for a long walk today. Burn off some of the cals I had over Xmas.
This week I've had a tummy bug, TOTM and a bad cold :( still suffering. Have been trying to drink loads of water but I weighed this morning and have put on :( I think everything is against me this week and if I lose on Monday it'll be a miracle!

Still feeling positive that I can get to 4 stone off by 4th feb for my bday so just gonna crack on and aim for that.

This time next year I'm hoping to be a total of approx 10 or 11 stone lighter than I was when I started. Still depressing though that even after losing 10 stone I will still be 19 stone! Still a huge amount of weight! I don't know what 19 stone looks like. I hope people will notice that I've lost 10 stone!! I'm hoping people will notice after losing 5!!

Anyway, here's to a good last weekend of 2012, and good luck to everyone in 2013 :)

Xx

I MUST START EATING BETTER AGAIN!!

i am going to weigh on Mondays from now on for a while so I can't eat badly on the the weekends. I'm going to have 100% days/weeks from now til Monday (Chinese night) then from Tuesday to my bday. I have to. If I put on anymore it'll make me give up and that simply is not an option! X

Yesterday had yog for breakfast,

Chicken and sweetcorn soup (tesco light choices) (130 cals approx) and 2 pieces of dry toast for lunch and

Beef stew for tea. With LOADS of veg: swede, carrots, parsnips, onions, green beans and celery, was very filling and nutritious :)

Also had a bag of aldi QUAVERS at 64 cals.

Today I'm having yog for breakfast, aldi petit pois and smoked bacon soup with 1 piece of dry toast. Soup is 240 cals.

And chicken biryani for tea. (600 cals for huge serving) Got a whole chicken that I'm gonna cook and make 2 meals out of. Tonights tea and tomorrows chicken stir fry.

Whole day today is 991 cals! May have a snack at some point but I have the room :) xx

New determination:

To actually get a loss over Xmas week! Next Friday I want to have lost at least a lb!

I'm gonna do it! I dont want to go backwards. I'm gonna take a running jump (with a very good sports bra on) into next year! 2013 is going to be officially known as 'The year of the Lou'
In 2013 people will stop me in the street ( I never really go out but picture the scene, they haven't seen me for 18 months and haven't bothered talking to me for years since I'm so fat, it has happened! ) and they will say ( in welsh accents ) wow look how much weight you've lost ( people who know me ) and I'll say 'Yeah now get out my way i got being fabulous to do' . And it will be brill :D

Please note: I have very little tolerance for other people, it's a miracle I have any friends at all really as I'm such a *****!

So there it is! In 2013 people will have to find a new reason to ***** about me. Maybe they can be jealous of my newly svelt but curvy figure :D xx

Hi Lou, I'm not stalking you, honest! Just came across your diary and this made me lol! I'm originally from a little place not far from carmarthen and can totally see Where you are coming from!

Good luck for 2013 - you show them hun!

Tidy!

:) you stalk away, I hope my ramblings can help people!

Thank you for your words :) I will indeed show everyone that I can do this! I still now have family members asking about the diet and saying ' oh I was worried about asking incase you'd given up' !!! They must think I can't do it. That makes me want to do it even more :)

What diet are you following and what are you hoping to achieve in 2013? Xx

I started SW in Jan 2011 - all on my own with the help of Minimins! I never really had a target and each half stone off has been a bit of a shock cos I was never any good at losing weight! Started at 13.1 and got down to 11.3 then it all stopped! For months lol! So I moved to calorie counting and within 3 months got down to 10.10 :) Trouble was I got a bit complacent and didn't know how to maintain without 'dieting' and slowly bach the lbs have crept back on - beginning of Dec I was 11.3, today I am 11.8!

So, to answer your question lol my aim for 2013 is to get back into the 10s and learn to maintain :)

I started SW in Jan 2011 - all on my own with the help of Minimins! I never really had a target and each half stone off has been a bit of a shock cos I was never any good at losing weight! Started at 13.1 and got down to 11.3 then it all stopped! For months lol! So I moved to calorie counting and within 3 months got down to 10.10 :) Trouble was I got a bit complacent and didn't know how to maintain without 'dieting' and slowly bach the lbs have crept back on - beginning of Dec I was 11.3, today I am 11.8!

So, to answer your question lol my aim for 2013 is to get back into the 10s and learn to maintain :)

Well I'm sure you can do it. I've learned that the trick is to not think of it as a diet but that food is purely fuel to live by. Just eating what you need, and enjoying it also. So when it comes to maintaining you just eat the same things as you did on the 'diet' .

Thats what I intend to do. I'm not eating specific diet food, just meals I enjoy so it fits in with normal life after I've lost it all xx

Biryani was delish and filing and spicy :) had a blob of nat yog on the top to cool it down. Yummers :)

Had sausage pasta instead of soup coz we didn't go shopping until this evening.

Nice and full now, may have a Nakd bar for pud in a bit too. Just waiting for my mouth to cool down :D xx

Back