29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Hi everyone I have my new 2013 weight loss diary in calorie counting section called 'Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary' feel free to subscribe x

Hi everyone I have my new 2013 weight loss diary in calorie counting section called 'Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary' feel free to subscribe x

Coolio :) I should move mine really. Just added a recipe thread on there earlier.

I will pop along and subscribe :) well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun! Just seen this is your thread! You have been doing so well! Here's to another good day today :) x

Hey hun! Just seen this is your thread! You have been doing so well! Here's to another good day today :) x

:) was gonna link it to you later! Glad you found it :) it's a looooong thread! X

lol it sure is :) im on page 5 so far :) x

We had our new years eve Chinese last night and as I had such a good day yesterday I still didnt go over cals :) weighed this morning and have lost some but not all of last weeks gain. Hoping by Friday to have lost it all.

So tomorrow is a brand new year :) I have a friend who was desperate to lose weight but waited until new year to start. So he's starting tomorrow. I'm so glad I didnt wait. I have done 6 months and achieved a result I'm happy with! 3 stone isn't amazing in 6 months but it's amazing for me! Now I've found my niche I'm wedged in it nicely and losing at a pace I can handle.
It's second nature now, eating less and being aware of what I eat. This for me is the holy grail of weightloss! Pushing through the initial days and weeks and pits and falls, starving and stressed about it - I just stuck to it until it became my life. I think this is the secret to a long term loss plan.

So my aims for 2013 are:

To lose another stone by 4th feb

To lose another 4 stone by July 1st

To have a total loss of 11 or 12 stone by 31st dec

I best get dieting! Who's with me? :) x

I am! I start properly tomorrow, we were supposed to have pizza takeaway for tea but instead were having chicken kebab because hubby had one a couple weeks ago with salad and it looked and smelled amazing and the chicken was really nice. The salad was really fresh too so I'm having that and I can't wait. I'm starving xx

I am! I start properly tomorrow, we were supposed to have pizza takeaway for tea but instead were having chicken kebab because hubby had one a couple weeks ago with salad and it looked and smelled amazing and the chicken was really nice. The salad was really fresh too so I'm having that and I can't wait. I'm starving xx

Happy new year followers of my diary.

Today is day 1 of my new 100% for 100 days challenge, I've started a thread on cal counting so I hope someone can join me! X

Last edited:
Happy new year followers of my diary.

Today is day 1 of my new 100% for 10" days challenge, I've started a thread on cal counting so I hope someone can join me! X

Ill be joining you! :) well done for your loss too! You are definitely in the right frame of mind. Keep at it coz with this attitude you can't fail!!

All the best & happy new year xxx

Had a good few days diet wise. But hungry at the mo but I blame thirst coz I haven't had much water the last few days so gonna get back on to 4 pints a day from tomorrow.

Weighing tomorrow, hoping to have lost the Xmas/TOTM gain and be back on track for these 100 days!

Oh oh oh I'm meeting up with someone I befriended on mfp who lives a few miles away. We are gonna go walking once a week. Gonna start off flat and slow and try to build it up over the weeks :) x

Haven't said much on here for a while. Been posting on my 100% challenge thread.

Diet wise things are ok. Weigh in tomorrow and feeling good about it. Had a great week.

Just life is throwing stones at me at the mo and I'm finding it difficult to deal with :(

I'll be ok though, I'm just gonna get my head down and concentrate on losing as much as poss for the next 3 months. Xx

Haven't said much on here for a while. Been posting on my 100% challenge thread.

Diet wise things are ok. Weigh in tomorrow and feeling good about it. Had a great week.

Just life is throwing stones at me at the mo and I'm finding it difficult to deal with :(

I'll be ok though, I'm just gonna get my head down and concentrate on losing as much as poss for the next 3 months. Xx

Oh sorry you're having a few stresses x but well done for not letting it affect your dieting xxx

im still going strong :)

i had a few curveballs but ive not let it get to me food wise. ive had a really good week so feeling positive for a loss this week!

i'll be weighing later on, so will update then.

im mostly posting on the 100 days thread if people are wondering where i am!

xx

EXCELLENT LOSS today hun well done, sorry I'm a bit absent really not well at the moment and looking after a 2 yr old, 7 month old and working full time means I'm not able to show as much support as I would like but you message me if you need to chat hun xx

EXCELLENT LOSS today hun well done, sorry I'm a bit absent really not well at the moment and looking after a 2 yr old, 7 month old and working full time means I'm not able to show as much support as I would like but you message me if you need to chat hun xx

Thanks Teri. It's actually 3.7lbs :) I worked it out wrong coz I weigh in kgs.

I know you're a busy bee, don't worry! You do a great job juggling everything - I don't expect you to be following me online too :)
You are also doing brill on your losses too, it's good to back on the wagon :)

Have a good weekend xxx

Oh I feel great, I've eaten rubbish today but still under cals, I am going to have my Friday choc bar later which will tip me over but I think I've earnt it this week. Great that its nearly 4lb hun that's excellent x

My new mini aim is to get to 164.4 (kg) which takes me into the 25s :) still huge but mucho bettero than the 29s!! Am at 167.5 so shouldn't take me too long. Will set target at day after valentines day so gives me a couple of weeks :) Then next mini aim will be 150 kg which is the max weight on the drs scales. Will go to docs when I hit that! So then he won't need to hire a crane and hang me off that like a stranded whale being weighed :D ( that didnt really happen - but he did have to go and find digital scales which was embarrassing enough! ) By then I'll have lost 39 kgs which is 89 lbs or 6 stone! Not sure when to set my target for that! Maybe by me and joes 2nd anniversary in April! When I went to the docs about my headaches, I told him I'd lost 16 kg and he was well surprised! I think he doesn't think I can do it ! Makes me more determined to prove that I can :) x

You rock Lou :D :D :D

Back