29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

hi love i agree with what your saying we are all going to come to brick walls like this but like you said your going to get there its a slow journey for all of us remember its just a number on the scales your clothes will tell you have lost good luck love xx

Thanks chezz xx

Today so far I've had toast with honey and butter coz there was none left and a bag of cheese curls.

We are going out for lunch as a treat for dunc and I'm gonna have a salad of some sort and then we are off down the beach for a BBQ. Will have a sausage or 2 and some grilled chicken with salady stuff. Looking forward to it :)

I love it on the beach! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooh I love the beach as well! do you live near one? You know the scales count all things - including water, TOTM etc. your doing great! Really!! and you are still inspirational - dont forget that :) xx

Ooooh I love the beach as well! do you live near one? You know the scales count all things - including water, TOTM etc. your doing great! Really!! and you are still inspirational - dont forget that :) xx

Ten mins away from the beach :) it used to be 5 mins walk but I moved :/

Was brought up in a seaside village and always gravitate back there :)

Thanks for the kind words xxx

Argh everything's going wrong!!! I'm not losing :(

I need to re evaluate what I'm doing. To give myself breathing room I am not going to weigh officially until the end of the month. Right now I'm at a stand still. Plus I haven't been shopping :/
Will get healthy foods in and log here everyday so I'm accountable.

Sorry to those who I'm an inspiration to, I'm not very inspiring at the mo :( xxx

We all go through patches of no losses :(

Pulling through and working hard always pays off with weight loss, it just has a funny way of rewarding us sometimes.

Plus we never know what factors there are that may be effecting our weigh-ins... keep it up Lou I know you will be fine.

Ten mins away from the beach :) it used to be 5 mins walk but I moved :/

Was brought up in a seaside village and always gravitate back there :)

Thanks for the kind words xxx

It's great isn't it has love living in coast town. 2 mins from beach. Hope your back on track soon. You know you can do it xx

It's great isn't it has love living in coast town. 2 mins from beach. Hope your back on track soon. You know you can do it xx

Thanks Teri :) yeah I could never be away from the sea. Even 5 miles away is too far but I make it down there often :)

Could never live in the middle of the country, I'd hate it!

So yesterday was a good day, I had a couple of sausages and a kebab on a stick and some chicken on the BBQ and it was nice with some salad. Then we stopped and got a mcflurry and only realised it was 400+ cals after I'd eaten it. Oops! But I'd been busy in the house helping joe move furniture and put the new floor down etc so I earned my cals :)

Today I am having fruit and fibre for breakfast with a pint of water and a cup of tea.

Will update foods later. Feeling positive so hopefully my body will catch up with me!! Xx

Aww im so glad you are so positive and upbeat :) Wow a Mcflurry has 400 + calories? goodness :eek: But they are small! LOL.
Nothing beats the feeling of new floors though :)

The milkshakes and ice creams are so deceptively high in calories :8855:The large McDonalds milkshakes are 500 calories, and a KFC Krush'Em is 400... still fit them in sometimes but damn!

Lucky really that I'm not that fussed on ice cream etc. makes my teeth hurt! So it was a nice treat. I won't be having one for a loooong time.

Would much rather a sausage mcmuffin :D LOVE them! Haven't had one since my bday in feb!

I've just had a pastrami salad pitta. I have just discovered pastrami!! Omg it's amazing!!!! Got it in Iceland, beef slices with peppery stuff on the edge. Was yum in my pitta.

Ooh Pastrami sounds delish! how many calories is it??? might buy some next shop :)

Ooh Pastrami sounds delish! how many calories is it??? might buy some next shop :)

From what mfp says its about 16 cals a slice but I couldn't find the brand I bought on mfp. Wherever you get it from, put the shops name then pastrami and it should come up.
It's sliced thin so it's not loads of cals.

Here's what it looks like!

image-3074460194.jpg

looks yum :) Will buy some for sure. 16 Cals is so good :) lovely healthy snack

Yumble tea :) my healthier version of burger and chips!

Boiled potatoes with oodles of light marg and loads of pepper - much tastier than chips in my opinion :)

image-2134913044.jpg

Also Aldi chocolate mousse is AMAZINGO!!! 97 cals a pot and really yummy and chocolatey and moussy and delish!!! Will be getting them again for sure :) x

Just had a walkies on the beach and a paddle in the sea :) was freezing cold on my toe toes but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Home now with sandy feet and flushed cheeks for a cuppa tea :)

Just had a walkies on the beach and a paddle in the sea :) was freezing cold on my toe toes but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Home now with sandy feet and flushed cheeks for a cuppa tea :)

Lovely. Love the seaside. I considered mersea island tonight but pottered in the garden instead. You're doing great.

Nice!!!

You're so lucky having the beech on your doorstep :)

Sounds like you've had some nice meals too! I love pastrami :)

Can't believe a Mcflurry is 400+ cals! And I wonder how I got so fat shovelling crap like that down at every chance I got! Lol!

Xx

Nice!!!

You're so lucky having the beech on your doorstep :)

Sounds like you've had some nice meals too! I love pastrami :)

Can't believe a Mcflurry is 400+ cals! And I wonder how I got so fat shovelling crap like that down at every chance I got! Lol!

Xx

Tell me about it!! Fast food is unbelievably high in cals :/ it's so yummy though! X

I love your dinner!! Looks delish and great portion size!! I bought smaller plates to help with ours - we always filled our huge plates, now we have a smaller one we've notced a difference :) Might look into that chocolate mousse!!! nom nom nom :D

hi lou how you feeling this week xx

Back