29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

hi lou how you feeling this week xx

Good thanks :) had a good day yesterday and drank loads of water. Had a bit of a loss which is good and has spurred me on. I don't know if I'll make the may challenge but I'm going to give it a good go. I wanna be in the 150's (kg) by the middle of June so I'm going to aim for that.

How's your week going? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good thanks :) had a good day yesterday and drank loads of water. Had a bit of a loss which is good and has spurred me on. I don't know if I'll make the may challenge but I'm going to give it a good go. I wanna be in the 150's (kg) by the middle of June so I'm going to aim for that.

How's your week going? Xx

hi toxic
glad your feeling alot better and a little loss is a loss i hope you can do it love but hey we will get there it was like me last month i was miles out :D been a good week this week im walking round thinking im a size 0 lolololol like i do not think so lololol good luck for rest off week love xxxxxxx

Thanks chezz xx

Today's food :

Breakfast - Toast with honey and marmite and a cuppa tea

Lunch - pitta with pastrami, mayo, cheese, salad, bag of crisps, choc mousse and cuppa tea

Tea - chicken curry, rice and onion and Tom salad

I don't like handbags or clothes shopping or fine jewellery so in that way I'm not very girly but I LOVE SHOES!!!!!

Here are 3 pairs that arrived today. I treated myself to some new summer sandals :)

image-2890575443.jpg

SHOES :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My fb status

10 minutes ago ·
Things that annoy me. No.38
-
Fat clothes catalogues. All the models are thin, and even the ones that are plus sized are still thinner than anyone I've ever known who calls themselves fat. Of course the clothes are going to look fabulous on them. When I get said clothes home it looks like someone dressed up a tonne bag of spuds in a flowery print top - tummy everywhere, boobs sticking out and upper arms big enough to rival a rugby players thigh.
I guess no one would buy their clothes if they saw the truth!
And then I end up keeping them because the only mirrors in my house go as far down as my first chin so what I look like from there down is everyone else's problem but mine.

I don't like handbags or clothes shopping or fine jewellery so in that way I'm not very girly but I LOVE SHOES!!!!!

Here are 3 pairs that arrived today. I treated myself to some new summer sandals :)

View attachment 90088

SHOES :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Nice I bought a new pair earlier too :cool:

Lovely shoes Lou :) Thats exactly why I wont buy anyhting from clothes catalogues - and If i looked like those models I wouldnt even be buying from those catalogues!! LOL. Drives me barmy!! Hope you are having a good day today :D xx

I lost a bit but will count it all at the end if the month. Had a talk with joe and asked him to actively encourage me to eat better and stop eating junk. I have been good this week with a little slip up here and there.

Not sure what today's food is yet but it'll be healthy. I'm going to buy a huge amount of salad and fresh veg this week and have lots of grilled meats and salads with pittas for carbs and I'm going to have cereal 5 mornings out of 7 as its less cals than toast.

Wish me luck everyone :) I hope to lose 3 lb this week. Xx

Consider your luck wished for :D Im sure you will reach you 3lbs goal :) Sounds like a yummy menu - might come visit you for tea if thats ok :D Although with the time difference it might be breakfast!! Haha.

Consider your luck wished for :D Im sure you will reach you 3lbs goal :) Sounds like a yummy menu - might come visit you for tea if thats ok :D Although with the time difference it might be breakfast!! Haha.

Haha ok :) we could Skype and eat :D

I've drank half a pint of water every time I have gone in the kitchen today and so far that 5 as I've been hoovering and doing the washing etc and I've weed 3 times already and it's only 11 am!!

I tell you what though, I've noticed again that now I'm drinking all this water my skin is so soft and joe even said I looked radiant the other day!! I don't wear foundation - yuk - so I've always had good skin but its even better now :)
Xx

Oooh soounds good :) good idea about the water as well - might consider that myself :) hehe. How lovely of your Joe... <3 xx

good luck lou you can do it xx

Haha ok :) we could Skype and eat :D

I've drank half a pint of water every time I have gone in the kitchen today and so far that 5 as I've been hoovering and doing the washing etc and I've weed 3 times already and it's only 11 am!!

I tell you what though, I've noticed again that now I'm drinking all this water my skin is so soft and joe even said I looked radiant the other day!! I don't wear foundation - yuk - so I've always had good skin but its even better now :)
Xx

That's how I get my water in. Whenever I go to grab some food I will drink one or two glasses of water, and take another with me to accompany my meal.

Water definitely helps with skin. I never get spots or dry skin anymore since I started increasing my water intake.

You know I like to stress about water weight control too, so that is another reason its important of course!

That's how I get my water in. Whenever I go to grab some food I will drink one or two glasses of water, and take another with me to accompany my meal.

Water definitely helps with skin. I never get spots or dry skin anymore since I started increasing my water intake.

You know I like to stress about water weight control too, so that is another reason its important of course!

its my new water intake tactic :) ive weed about 7 times today!!

the weeks where i drink 4 or more pints of water a day, show bigger losses. so yes its defo a great tool for weight loss. as is my not eating after a certain time. i just gotta put in into practice :)

this week i am hoping to get back to my big losses, like we were saying on your thread, each loss leads to craving more so i cant wait til next fri! x

the weeks where i drink 4 or more pints of water a day, show bigger losses. so yes its defo a great tool for weight loss. as is my not eating after a certain time. i just gotta put in into practice :)

this week i am hoping to get back to my big losses, like we were saying on your thread, each loss leads to craving more so i cant wait til next fri! x

Thanks for the wee update lol! I think I've been 5 times so far, but the night is still young haha!
Glad to hear the water intake is helping in more ways than one! Radiant skin & weight loss...it's win win! I have always drunk lots of water & I really miss it if I don't drink enough.

You will have another super duper loss next week! I'm sure of it xxx

I probably go 7-10 times a day now!

I usually just split it into 3 glasses of water around each meal. One before, one during and one after :) Same for exercise too!

I think if you drink water within 12 hours before weigh-in then it will still be in your body in the morning. Just a warning if you drink a lot at 11 PM and weigh yourself at 9 AM then you will likely be much heavier. I am sure you are aware of this anyway :p

I probably go 7-10 times a day now!

I usually just split it into 3 glasses of water around each meal. One before, one during and one after :) Same for exercise too!

I think if you drink water within 12 hours before weigh-in then it will still be in your body in the morning. Just a warning if you drink a lot at 11 PM and weigh yourself at 9 AM then you will likely be much heavier. I am sure you are aware of this anyway :p

Yeah I weigh at 7 am then don't eat anything or drink anything til about 11 or when I'm so hungry the cats look delicious, and I weigh again after weeing and I will have lost more :) it's great :)

I'm sure all the running to the loo helps with the weightloss too! Our bathroom is halfway up the stairs so I don't go fully up but I guess it still counts x

Have a good weekend hun :) xxx

I've started a Christmas challenge so if anyone wants to join its in wemitts and its called Christmas challenge. It's a place for support and encouragement so get stuck in :)

I intend on wearing something tight and low cut for Christmas this year and I would rather do it with a slimmer body so I'm going to try super hard to make my target.

I am also starting a no takeaways rule in my house. This week is week 1. I think this will help enormously, if I just take the option if it away i'll be more likely to plan meals during the week then.

Happy Sunday all :) xx

Last edited:
Back