29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Hey slim pig lou, dont worry, be happy. Sending big squishy hugs and dont you dare leave, ive only just found you x

Just remember it takes allsorts to make the world go round, unfortunately most of them are total beepy beepers, but there is a few good wonderful lovely folk too :) xxxx

Thanks colleen

I resisted scoffing and am determined to get a loss this week. Got some delicious yogs and I'll be having them for my breakfasts. Muller chocolate ones. 99 cals and they are so indulgent :) yummmmmm xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I know, I do it all cock-eyed - didn't eat anything until 2pm today, keep pushing the boundaries with my daily fasting. :D

I try to weigh once a month, though I did do a sneaky one at the weekend and was a pound down. I might continue to weigh fortnightly. It's just so slow now as I approach the end - I'm lucky if I can get half a pound a week, lol. I'm determined to get to the magic weight (in my mind) of 13 stone before too long, as that's the weight I was when I got pregnant 14 years ago, and that'll also take me to 8.5 stone lost - just 2lbs away from that now.

Do you weigh weekly? :) xx

Wow nearly 13 stone :) well done! I don't remember the last time I weighed that!!

I weigh on a Friday but am weighing at the end of the month for the may challenge x

toxicsgrl said:
Wow nearly 13 stone :) well done! I don't remember the last time I weighed that!!

I weigh on a Friday but am weighing at the end of the month for the may challenge x

Thanks, Lou! :) I just remember very clearly the doctor weighing me in when he confirmed my pregnancy and it was exactly 13 stone. We moved into our house at the same time and I've got pictures of Paul carrying me over the tnreshold, and I've always looked back at those photos and wished I was that slim again, lol. So it feels good to be nearly there again. I know it's still overweight, even at 5'8", but it's getting there. I know you can definitely get there too, you've got the right attitude for sure, just keep plodding on, which is basically what I do, lol. :) xx

Thanks, Lou! :) I just remember very clearly the doctor weighing me in when he confirmed my pregnancy and it was exactly 13 stone. We moved into our house at the same time and I've got pictures of Paul carrying me over the tnreshold, and I've always looked back at those photos and wished I was that slim again, lol. So it feels good to be nearly there again. I know it's still overweight, even at 5'8", but it's getting there. I know you can definitely get there too, you've got the right attitude for sure, just keep plodding on, which is basically what I do, lol. :) xx

I was last 13st at about 10 years old or something:ashamed0005:

You must be real proud of yourself! :) I would be!

Lou1 your dinner looks fantastic!! I want to reach into the screen and take a mounthful - ok - the plateful :D Im going to join you in your Christmas challenge! :D xx

REV23 said:
I was last 13st at about 10 years old or something:ashamed0005:

You must be real proud of yourself! :) I would be!

Thank you, Alex! It does feel great, I must admit, so I'm always keen to cheer other people on so they can feel great too. :) xx

Phew the sweat is am dripping off me!! Just did the Leslie sansone 1 mile walk before breakfast so my metab will be raised all day :)

The idea of exercise horrifies me but when I do it, afterwards I feel great if a little damp!!

I went to tesco this morning to get sone salad bits for tea and as I was walking towards the store I could see my full length reflection and I wasn't disgusted :) the lower half of my legs are much thinner than they were and they looked great in my new sandals :) this is happening more and more lately, I'm really seeing my efforts are paying off :)

I even did one of the selfie bathroom mirror pics and I can totally see how much weight has gone from my face....

image-103345270.jpg

If I had taken that picture a year ago you wouldn't see my neck lol, it'd all be chin :D

That top I'm wearing - a size 26 :) :) :) I started at 32!!!

I got some Special K from tesco as its 2 for £4 and I will have that for breakfast and the yogs I got for a snack or pudding. I also got a tesco healthy living lasagne for my lunch, just to try it out. It's 345 cals I think so that fits in nicely with my daily cals.

It's only Monday and I can't wait til Friday to see my loss :) xxx

Well done! I'm very impressed by the exercise, and you can certainly see the difference in your face - I must admit that getting my neck back was something I've really enjoyed, lol. Have a good day. :) xx

Well done hun! You are doing fab! We must be similar weight now..what are your stats? You are gorgeous :) x

You are Amazing!! The difference in your face is really noticiable and you well should be proud of yourself! What is the Leslie walk? Also lasagne sounds yum! Im still to try the lasagne recepie you gave me from the Hairy Bikers... hope you have an awesome day! Friday will be here before you know it :D xx

Well done hun! You are doing fab! We must be similar weight now..what are your stats? You are gorgeous :) x

I don't know exactly lol, 26 stone something :) and thank you :) xx

Lou1 your dinner looks fantastic!! I want to reach into the screen and take a mounthful - ok - the plateful :D Im going to join you in your Christmas challenge! :D xx

I added your name to the list :) good luck xx

You are Amazing!! The difference in your face is really noticiable and you well should be proud of yourself! What is the Leslie walk? Also lasagne sounds yum! Im still to try the lasagne recepie you gave me from the Hairy Bikers... hope you have an awesome day! Friday will be here before you know it :D xx

If you go in YouTube and search for Leslie sansone 1 mile or 2 or 3, the vids are there. It's basically a 1 mile walk in 15 mins in your front room :) on the spot of course! It's great.

I don't eat ready meals very often but I thought I'd give it a go. Won't make a habit of it but it's a good way to not go overboard on cals!
Let me know what you think of the hairy bikers lasagne :) xx

The chin seems to be the first place to go! I lost most of my double chin now. I see a lot of weight loss progress photos and I always noticed the chin goes down first... pretty weird :p

You are looking healthy, well done!

You look lovely hun!! It must be so nice to feel your self esteem going up & your dress size going down! Well done...all your hard work is defo paying off! You look great :)
Xx

You look lovely hun!! It must be so nice to feel your self esteem going up & your dress size going down! Well done...all your hard work is defo paying off! You look great :)
Xx

Thanks candy :) are you on fb? Do you wanna be my friend?! And anyone else if they want? Let me know!

My tea was amazing.....

image-442991431.jpg

Scoopy out potatoes with salad and 3 types of cheese, ham, pepperoni, coleslaw and red onion chutney. Very summery :) xxx

Thanks candy :) are you on fb? Do you wanna be my friend?! And anyone else if they want? Let me know!

My tea was amazing.....

View attachment 90937

Scoopy out potatoes with salad and 3 types of cheese, ham, pepperoni, coleslaw and red onion chutney. Very summery :) xxx

My FB is linked on top of my avatar :) Add me!

That looks amazing... I don't see myself having anything anywhere near as appetizing tonight...

How's everyone doing :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

How's everyone doing :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

I'm doing ok. Had a good day and had a sneak weigh and it's looking good :) just gotta be angelic for the rest of the week!

How are you doing? Xx

Back