29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Sounds good Lou :D what about pre making some meals and freezing - So when you get that no bothered feeling with TOTM you can shove it in the microwave or oven? I like the no takeaway for 4 weeks idea... does it include drinks? much love :D have a good day :D

I don't drink alcohol much anyway but you could include that and see if it boosts your losses.

I didn't think about freezing stuff. I could make curry and stew etc and then just heat it up and have it with rice or bread. I may do that this weekend :) thanks for the idea :D much better than pizza or chicken nuggets lol! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't drink alcohol much anyway but you could include that and see if it boosts your losses.

I didn't think about freezing stuff. I could make curry and stew etc and then just heat it up and have it with rice or bread. I may do that this weekend :) thanks for the idea :D much better than pizza or chicken nuggets lol! Xxx

I don't drink alcohol either... only one glass maybe a month. Your welcome for the idea :) I usually make enough food each night for 2 nights so I don't have to cook the next day as well :)

Hiya
Well having done most diets in the past i have decided to do weight watchers again. Im not joining or going to class though as im refusing to spend anymore money on trying to loose weight...spent far too much already.
Goals wise at the moment is as much as possible in the short term before july and aug. We are going to chester races in july and ill need a nice dress but at my current 21st 8 my pear shaped body has turned into an apple shape . Then in august we are going to the v festival to tick a life box of going to a music festival. Oh and goal after that my bday in november...im going to the theatre to watch wicked. Last time i went in march to see a show i struggled to sit in a sit and was in pain throughout. I need to change that. X

Hiya
Well having done most diets in the past i have decided to do weight watchers again. Im not joining or going to class though as im refusing to spend anymore money on trying to loose weight...spent far too much already.
Goals wise at the moment is as much as possible in the short term before july and aug. We are going to chester races in july and ill need a nice dress but at my current 21st 8 my pear shaped body has turned into an apple shape . Then in august we are going to the v festival to tick a life box of going to a music festival. Oh and goal after that my bday in november...im going to the theatre to watch wicked. Last time i went in march to see a show i struggled to sit in a sit and was in pain throughout. I need to change that. X

Those are wonderful goals. When you can make a signature on here you should add them so you can work towards them :) xx

Thanks i will do. Desperate to loose weight and keep it away this.time. Never felt so unhealthy x

Evening hun. I'm impressed with the amount of Leslie miles you do! I have one of her DVDs but not used it in ages, will have to start up again xx

Helllllllooooo!!

Gosh I've missed lots and it's only been a day since I was on lol! This thread is the mini mins hot spot lol :)

Wow Lou you are freaking awesome! Every post I read is inspiring & shows how far you have come. Not so long ago you said u wouldn't exercise & now look at you :) it's fab!

Hi to all the new posters on here! You have come to the right place for support & motivation! In fact I was going to give Zumba a miss tonight but reading these threads have motivated me to get my butt off the sofa & go shake it at the gym lol :)

Re: fb, course ill be ur friend lol! Ill in box u :) xxx

Helllllllooooo!!

Gosh I've missed lots and it's only been a day since I was on lol! This thread is the mini mins hot spot lol :)

Wow Lou you are freaking awesome! Every post I read is inspiring & shows how far you have come. Not so long ago you said u wouldn't exercise & now look at you :) it's fab!

Hi to all the new posters on here! You have come to the right place for support & motivation! In fact I was going to give Zumba a miss tonight but reading these threads have motivated me to get my butt off the sofa & go shake it at the gym lol :)

Re: fb, course ill be ur friend lol! Ill in box u :) xxx

:) heyyy! Lol the hot spot :D

How's your day been?

We Are off to the beach for a walk rather than doing the Leslie sansone thing. It's gloriously sunny and I can't resist a paddle! Xxx

image-2632347270.jpg

Yummmmmmmmmmm I love this meal :)

Evening hun. I'm impressed with the amount of Leslie miles you do! I have one of her DVDs but not used it in ages, will have to start up again xx

Well I do 2 a day, it's not that much but it's a start :) x

Thanks i will do. Desperate to loose weight and keep it away this.time. Never felt so unhealthy x

With the support here, you will do it I'm sure :) if I can do it then anyone can! Xx

Lovely photos, it must be great living by the sea. :) xx

i love it! i used to live in that village, i was born there but moved into my own place 6 miles away at 16, but i always find my way back there :)

Hunger is beating me up right now but I will fight it by going to bed and letting my body digest all the healthy food I had today :) xx

Hunger is beating me up right now but I will fight it by going to bed and letting my body digest all the healthy food I had today :) xx

Good idea to go to bed hun or brush your teeth that sometimes helps with hunger! :)
Make sure you are eating enough tho hun! At weights like ours we burn a lot of cals just living lol! I think my BMR is in the high 2000's lol!
So even if I did no exercise & stuck to my 1800cals I'd still lose weight!
I hope that makes some sense lol, but I'm not sure it does :)

Any who, well done again! Here's to another good day tomorrow :) xx

Good idea to go to bed hun or brush your teeth that sometimes helps with hunger! :)
Make sure you are eating enough tho hun! At weights like ours we burn a lot of cals just living lol! I think my BMR is in the high 2000's lol!
So even if I did no exercise & stuck to my 1800cals I'd still lose weight!
I hope that makes some sense lol, but I'm not sure it does :)

Any who, well done again! Here's to another good day tomorrow :) xx

Yeah my bmr is like 3000 and mfp says I should be having 2070 cals a day but this week I'm having around 1300-1600 just for a boost and will go back to 1800 with exercise next week. I'm in for a fab loss on Friday :D I had a sneak peak!! :)

In bed now so off to dream of Pringles :D xxx

Yeah my bmr is like 3000 and mfp says I should be having 2070 cals a day but this week I'm having around 1300-1600 just for a boost and will go back to 1800 with exercise next week. I'm in for a fab loss on Friday :D I had a sneak peak!! :)

In bed now so off to dream of Pringles :D xxx

That makes total sense hun! Eeeeek I can't wait to hear about ur loss on Friday :-D

Night chick xx

Ooh I can't wait to hear about your loss now :) sleep well hun don't let the Pringles get you! X

Have a good sleep!! I dream of lasagne... mmm.... haha. xx

Back