29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Well I'm awake. I keep waking up at stupid oclock, it's really annoying :/ and it takes me ages to get to sleep. I lay in bed wondering what I'll look like when I weigh bla bla and I keep trying to picture the drs face when I go back to see him 1 year after I first saw him and all this dieting began. I haven't lost as much as I'd hoped I would in nearly a year but I've learned ALOT along the way which has defo armed me for the future, so now the next year will be the BIG year, the year I become the new me :)

So all these things going round in my head, plus my craving for the McDonald Arizona nacho grande burger, is stopping me from sleeping!!

Someone tell me they had one and it was horrid?!?

1 more 100% day and I can weigh. It's been good having a 100% week. Lastnight was the only night I was hungry. Not eating after 7 has become habit again, and when things like that become habit, wonderful things happen :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm awake. I keep waking up at stupid oclock, it's really annoying :/ and it takes me ages to get to sleep. I lay in bed wondering what I'll look like when I weigh bla bla and I keep trying to picture the drs face when I go back to see him 1 year after I first saw him and all this dieting began. I haven't lost as much as I'd hoped I would in nearly a year but I've learned ALOT along the way which has defo armed me for the future, so now the next year will be the BIG year, the year I become the new me :)

So all these things going round in my head, plus my craving for the McDonald Arizona nacho grande burger, is stopping me from sleeping!!

Someone tell me they had one and it was horrid?!?

1 more 100% day and I can weigh. It's been good having a 100% week. Lastnight was the only night I was hungry. Not eating after 7 has become habit again, and when things like that become habit, wonderful things happen :)

Xx

A McDonald Arizona nacho grande burger is horrid. Really yuck... so not worth the money at all !! What is the time there? I understand about having trouble sleeping... Im so excited for the year you become you - hopefully Its the year I also become me! Woohoo for our year :D
xxx

A McDonald Arizona nacho grande burger is horrid. Really yuck... so not worth the money at all !! What is the time there? I understand about having trouble sleeping... Im so excited for the year you become you - hopefully Its the year I also become me! Woohoo for our year :D
xxx

:) xxx thank you! I won't be having one now :D

It's 06:34 but I've been awake an hour :/

With the support on here my year wouldn't be a big year at all, it would be another fat year! Xx

Your Brilliant :D xx

It's feels amazing to be losing again!! I think I needed to have a bad few weeks and months to kick me in to touch coz I'm back with a vengeance!

Watch this space for dedication and great losses :)

I am in touching distance of the next stone bracket and am sure I'll make it next week, then I'm going for the one below that by the end of June!!

It weird, I'm nearly 25 stone something but because I weigh in kgs I STILL think of myself as 29 stone. 25 stone is still big but not as much as 29! I was heading for 30 stone but now I'm heading for 20 :) what a great feeling!!

The last time I was 24 stone something was about 8 years ago, and the last weight I remember before that was 22 stone, so to get to 21 stone something by the end of this year will make me super happy!!

Xxxx

So not worth it x

thank you :) i saw it was 730 cals on mfp but thats alot of fat!!! i will not have one and it will be an acheivement coz i really want one!!

i cant jutisfy 730 cals for something that wouldnt even fill me up. i can do a roast dinner for 500 and im stuffed after that!! xx

I was heading for 30 stone but now I'm heading for 20 :) what a great feeling!!
Xxxx

I love that!!! ^^^^^ So true.

One more meal before weigh in!!

I've had a week of lower than usual cals to give myself a boost but I'm gonna raise them next week as I've been getting headaches and that's not good :(

I know if I can do 1800 cals plus water and exercise and no eating after 7 then I can defo get good steady losses. Xx

Well done Lou, hope those headaches go xx

Well done Lou, hope those headaches go xx

I had a nice filling tea so no headache at the mo :)

Just gotta think thin thoughts now til the morning!!

I'll be weighing at around 11 xx

xxx

I will try it on Sunday... can't go wrong with Nacho surely? :eek:

Nice one Lou, I will check this thread first thing tomorrow. What kind of loss do you want?

Next year will be your year, but this year will craft who you become. This kind of experience is life-changing mentally when it has been completed.

So enjoy the journey while you can! 2013 is still your year, but 2014 will be too! ;)

Nice one Lou, I will check this thread first thing tomorrow. What kind of loss do you want?

Next year will be your year, but this year will craft who you become. This kind of experience is life-changing mentally when it has been completed.

So enjoy the journey while you can! 2013 is still your year, but 2014 will be too! ;)

woo i love how everyones excited about my weigh in!! i am hoping for a BIG loss. and i already know it will be. its more than 2lbs... thats all im saying :D im sure it'll be bigger by 11am tomorrow!! x

woo i love how everyones excited about my weigh in!! i am hoping for a BIG loss. and i already know it will be. its more than 2lbs... thats all im saying :D im sure it'll be bigger by 11am tomorrow!! x

Someone did a cheeky weigh-in didn't they? :giggle:

Oh and I trust you have consumed plenty of water today? Don't want to get a surprise water weight sting for the weigh-in.

Someone did a cheeky weigh-in didn't they? :giggle:

I may or may not have stumbled into the bathroom and accidentally fell feet first onto the weighing scales and *somehow* managed to stay still while it did its thing.

These things have been known to happen you know. It is Wales after all :D :p x

Oooo excited for your weigh in too. I have to wait all the way till weds for mine.... Could be a lonnnng week x

Oh I wish mine was Wed I thought I was doing really well but my scales aren't being kind. Good luck xx

Back