29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

If its not good just draw a line and move on :) xxx

Your weigh day will come soon enough here, just be extra good and it'll be worth the wait :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I may or may not have stumbled into the bathroom and accidentally fell feet first onto the weighing scales and *somehow* managed to stay still while it did its thing.

These things have been known to happen you know. It is Wales after all :D :p x

Ah fair enough, happens to me all the time! :p

I may or may not have stumbled into the bathroom and accidentally fell feet first onto the weighing scales and *somehow* managed to stay still while it did its thing.

These things have been known to happen you know. It is Wales after all :D :p x

I've heard that happens in Wales all the time! Good luck tomorrow but I know you don't need it!!

Lou! Without a word of a lie, my first thoughts waking up was tonight (My time) Lou is going to weigh in! Haha Im sooo excited!! xxx

Thank you everyone :)

Lol Karrine :D you plonker!!!! I'm awake but I won't weigh til I've got all of yesterday's water out of me so you'll have to wait :D xx

Haha I feel like a kid chucking a tantrum... But I don't wanna wait!! hahaha
So excited for you! xx

I just woke up and thought ooooo its lou's weigh in then fell feet first on to my scales x

Wee faster...i wanna know how you've done lol!! :D xxxxxx

Come on Lou lol! Xx

The reason I weigh late is coz sometimes there's as much as a 2lb difference between a 6 am weigh and an 11 am one coz of all the water that I drank yesterday!! My loss is already the biggest one I've had for months, I wanna see if it gets bigger :) xxx

The suspense is killing us lol

Not long!!! Just over one and a half hours!! Woohoo!!!

there was a girl called Louise
who loved all sorts of cheese
but as it was calorific
and she wanted to look terrific
she substituted them for peas.

and then lost 7.2lbs this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!! that is amazing!!! So proud of you!!! must feel awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!! that is amazing!!! So proud of you!!! must feel awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it feels so good to be back :) ive been arsing around for ages but this week i have really put my mind to it and its definitely paid off! cant wait to get into the 25s next week :) xxx

Woohoo!! I love the rhyme as well :D Gosh that's amazing... I thought it would be a big loss but that is just amazing! You have every right to feel chuffed :D Gahh Im so happy :D :D

:party0019:

Back