29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

hahaha thank you :)

my ticker is being weird though, no matter what i put in it says 7.3. i think its coz its bla lbs.086 so it rounds it up to 1.

and its not updated either, maybe it takes its time?!

Woohoo well done! Xx

When I tried to update mine is was stuffing up as well. I just went off minimins and when I went back on they were behaving :D

Ah absolutely amazing well done!! Well if I don't loose this week at least I'll be proud of my friends!! Xx

Monster loss, congrats!!

Ah absolutely amazing well done!! Well if I don't loose this week at least I'll be proud of my friends!! Xx

Thanks Teri :)
I hope you get some loss this week coz I know you've worked hard. Are you due TOTM or coming down with anything? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just decided to sneak on in work lol well done !!! X

Just decided to sneak on in work lol well done !!! X

Thank you sneaky jeew :) :p xxx

Thanks Teri :)
I hope you get some loss this week coz I know you've worked hard. Are you due TOTM or coming down with anything? Xxx

I'm on injection so I don't get totm but if I did its around 15th of the month. But I don't know if it would make a difference x

This time last month I was 100 percent but sts too. Maybe it does make a difference? Would you still get bloated etc? X

This time last month I was 100 percent but sts too. Maybe it does make a difference? Would you still get bloated etc? X

It probably does. I don't have injection so I'm not sure, but maybe your body gears up for TOTM that just doesn't come.

Don't be disheartened, keep going and you'll prob have and epic loss next week :) xxx

I hope so. I just realised I haven't been to loo this morning and usually I'll have gone about 3 times, I think my body is retaining water, I never noticed until now but it's unusual for me and I'm feeling quite bloated. Not a happy bunny but won't give in xx

I hope so. I just realised I haven't been to loo this morning and usually I'll have gone about 3 times, I think my body is retaining water, I never noticed until now but it's unusual for me and I'm feeling quite bloated. Not a happy bunny but won't give in xx

What time is wi tomorrow? Drink lots today til 7 tonight then nothing tomorrow til after wi and do lots of wees before you go and when you get there and that should help xxx

Do you think the water will work? I've got a exercise class tonight too. I don't eat til after wi at half 9 so I won't have anything after 7 xx

Do you think the water will work? I've got a exercise class tonight too. I don't eat til after wi at half 9 so I won't have anything after 7 xx

It should. If you are holding water then drinking more should stop your body from retaining. It may not be enough time in 1 day but keep at it and if it doesn't help for tomorrow then it definitely will for next week xxx

Regarding water, drink 3+ litres a day for four days and most retained excess water (if you do indeed have some) will be gone.

Obviously, monitor your salt intake too and keep it under 6g. You will likely lose more water from general perspiration and breathing so don't be worried if you still aren't going to the toilet often!

I have found myself lose up to 2lbs just from one day of drinking lots of water. And it even goes as high as 4lb lighter during the week.

As you all probably know, the reason most people lose a lot in the first week of weight loss is because they increase their fluid/water intake so they drop tons of water weight. Like I lost 8lb in my first week, probably 2lb of that was fat.

440ml of water is one pound. On a full bladder I usually drop around 1.5lb, just from going to the toilet. Pretty insane eh? :D

Back