29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

hi all :)

after quite a high cal weekend, i am glad to be back on my own in the house with no temptation. we had a bbq on sat night, i had a burger but could only eat half (im weird with meat), i had 2 sausages and some pasta and potato salad. not too bad, and i was busy in the garden so i earned it.

last night we went down the beach after a busy day running round everywhere and we had sausage and chips in the sun and then we played bowls and went for a paddle. i went in nearly up to my knees, and all i wanted to do was fling off my clothes and dive into the waves. in reality it wouldnt be so glamorous, a fat bird getting naked and falling head first into a salty wave...hmmm. but, it has made me more determined to get loads of weight off by next summer so i can don a wetsuit and join my son in the waves :) :)

we picked up my niece and took her down to the retail park coz i wanted to go to peacocks to buy some new earrings (i keep losing them) and ended up buying her a new outfit that she chose (shes 14 months and was waving at everything but liked the feel of the one she chose on her face :D) then we went to £stretcher and she chose a purple ball with a face on that she kept kissing :) we only had her for half an hour but it cheered me up no end. when we took her back, we went in the house and she saw her dad, then waved at him and said taaaa (bye) and reached up for mine and joes hands and took us to the front door. she wanted to go with us again :) i love her!!!!!!!!!!

today i have had a pint of water so far, and some honey nut cereal with skimmed milk. im not sure what im having for lunch. probably a ham salad sandwich.

hope everyone is ok. i am trying to catch up on everyones diary so bear with me! xxxxxxxx
Hi Lou :) Sounds a nice weekend! When I jump in the sea (not often as Im afraid of whales :/ ) I wear whatever clothes I got on... I look at other large women wearing bathers and wish I had their confidence... :)

Your niece sounds adorable - I understand the love between aunty and nieces... I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew whom I live for :D Hope you are well :D xxx

Aww, yes, I was a pround auntie for years before I became a mum, and now my daughter adores her grown up cousins. It's a special bond. :) xx

Hi Lou :) Sounds a nice weekend! When I jump in the sea (not often as Im afraid of whales :/ ) I wear whatever clothes I got on... I look at other large women wearing bathers and wish I had their confidence... :)

Your niece sounds adorable - I understand the love between aunty and nieces... I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew whom I live for :D Hope you are well :D xxx
Diving in the waves was sort of where I started my journey last year. I was a size 22/24 and just thought what the hell and got in the sea in my leggings and t-shirt. It was quite liberating, the beach was busy but for once I just decided not to care about what other people thought - and you know what, I don't think my fat was that important to them!

i love the beach just walking along it while time just passes you by are down at our dams i love it there so quiet its like im in my own little bubble love it

Sorry I've not been around. Been at the hosp with my son. He had to go into theatre for surgery to have a needle removed from his heel.
I'll catch up in the next few days xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hope your sons ok lou xx

image-3793152400.jpg

Hi Lou :) Glad he's got that needle out now... He's so brave. I would have been screaming haha. Hope you are well! xx

Thanks every one xxx There must have been a needle stuck in the carpet and was barefoot and stood on it. I thought it was a thorn or a splinter so tried to tweeze it out with no luck. I put a plaster on it a d some Savlon and sent him to school on Monday thinking it would work it's way out. Then Monday night dunc found half a needle on his floor so I figured the other half must be in his foot. So we went to a&e at 7am yesterday and he was xrayed and that's what they found in that pic! I had no idea it was at that angle, and so close to the bone!! All that squeezing when I tried getting it out probably made it worse :( So they admitted him to the children's ward and he had to have a canula (iv) in his arm but they couldn't find a vein so he had 6 attempts before they got it so he's covered in bruises :( They sent him to theatre at 2:40 and I held his hand while he was put under anaesthetic and it was awful :( I was on my own there (plus nurses) and I was crying so bad :( it was horrible to see my baby go to sleep like that and wheeled away. I had to go back to the ward, and thankfully (in a weird way) my grandad is also in hospital so I went and sat on his bed and cried, it was nice to have a family face to see. Then I went back to children's ward and cried for an hour like an idiot until they called me back and he was ready to wake up. Thank god he was ok. We came home lastnight but we have to go back this morning to pick up some crutches as he's got to have the stitches in for 10 days. What a day. I had nothing to eat until joe got there and then I wolfed down loads :( then I had more food late lastnight. I had no water yesterday just coffee so I don't think my diet will be any good this week :/ I'm dreading weigh in. But I guess my son is more important than weight loss this week. Xxx

Aw hun! Bless him! That X-ray looks sore! Poor him! I'm so glad he's ok & on the mend!

Don't panic about what you ate/didn't eat! Some things are more important! Plus it was only 1 day you weren't on plan so it won't do any damage. Now you know D's ok you can get bk on track :) I'm sure we will see another green number for you!!!

Speedy get well wishes to D & hugs to you
Xxx

Aww.. Im sure it must have been hard to watch :( Like T&S said - some circumstances need to come before worrying if you ate well or bad. although I am sure you worry and crying would have burned the calorie difference anyway. All the best :) xxx

cuddles and kisses to you both sod the diet your family comes first every-time

cuddles had hes recovering. dont worry get settled and back to normal then just jump back on. i had a pooey weekend with food etc and soon fixed it. sure youll do the same x

Thanks everyone :)

I'm not even going to bother weighing tomorrow. I'm going to just have the best 8 days I've ever had diet wise and weigh next Friday. I hope I can get 3lb off by then to reach my weekly target of 1.5 for team 50.

Yesterday was a disaster. I was at the hospital all day waiting for crutches and anti biotics so didn't eat and then came home and ate loads and had McDonald's for tea coz I was far too worn out to cook.

TOTM is due in a few days so I'm going to have to start drinking like a fish to combat the bloat.

Naww Lou one day wouldn't have harmed :) I am sure your mind was elsewhere... Thinking of you and D. xx

Naww Lou one day wouldn't have harmed :) I am sure your mind was elsewhere... Thinking of you and D. xx

Thanks Karrine :)

I'm back on it today. Hope I get a good loss next week.

How are you? Xx

Thanks Karrine :)

I'm back on it today. Hope I get a good loss next week.

How are you? Xx

Im good :) still on track and all that :D no where near as eventful as your last few days. xxx

hi hun glad your son is ok and your feeling a lot better hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back