29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

I'm slipping :(

Someone give me a good talking to please x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
hi lou
right missi you have just gone through heartache hotel your baby boy does not matter how old he is its your baby boy and your allowed while you have him at home from school holidays to slip and spoil him then when back at school you fight like mad to get back on track its not going to hurt 1 week to have fun with your son and if i know you lou you will enjoy but not good mad xxxxxxxxx and hey if it stay nice you could chill down on the beach

hi lou
right missi you have just gone through heartache hotel your baby boy does not matter how old he is its your baby boy and your allowed while you have him at home from school holidays to slip and spoil him then when back at school you fight like mad to get back on track its not going to hurt 1 week to have fun with your son and if i know you lou you will enjoy but not good mad xxxxxxxxx and hey if it stay nice you could chill down on the beach

Thanks chezz :) I'm trying. I'm a bit down plus TOTM is looming so I'm feeling like comfort eating.
I really want to get to 25 something by next week, really really do, but my inner demons are fighting me.
I guess I gotta just think that seeing 25 will make me feel ALOT better than any food could. But that's a week away, and food is now. Argh!! Can I come and move in with you for a week and you can look after me :D xxxx

Thanks chezz :) I'm trying. I'm a bit down plus TOTM is looming so I'm feeling like comfort eating.
I really want to get to 25 something by next week, really really do, but my inner demons are fighting me.
I guess I gotta just think that seeing 25 will make me feel ALOT better than any food could. But that's a week away, and food is now. Argh!! Can I come and move in with you for a week and you can look after me :D xxxx

get your suitcase and come and stay with me hun (((((((((((((hugsssssss))))))))))))))))) :grouphugg:lou you are so strong love i know your going to do it and if you want some extra food think well i can have it if i have a little walk first or a 1 mile walk you might have it or think sod it or get your book out have a read lol lol it is hard i fight my demons on a thursday night oh its terrible .............. xx if you do give in do not be hard on yourself look our far you have come put a pic of you before and now on the fridge and cupboards that will stop you it does me everytime xxx

What helps me is all the weight I have lost I place that in a bag( useanything books, i use gravel lol) and leave it in the kitchen, when you feel like staying sod it, go and pick that bag up and see how heavy it is, do you really want to put that back on. Just focus on the prize. You don't need food as your comfort pillow anymore. After you have eaten something not that healthy you will feel only comfort for those few mins then guilty and annoyed with urself. So it's one big vicious circle. Also if its fat, sugar foods ur start craving those foods again within few hours. It is hard but if you can achieve this you can do anything. Good luck. X

Louise?!! What's up with you? Your the most motivated person I know. Your allowed down days and rough patches the same as the rest of us but we know how much your target of getting to 25 is important to you just keep that in sight, drink plenty water to keep filling you or juice, tea pop whatever to try take away a bit of those cravings. YOU CAN DO THIS. Come on hun just think how fab you will feel reaching that target knowing you tried your best this week. We're all rooting for you, good luck xx xx

What helps me is all the weight I have lost I place that in a bag( useanything books, i use gravel lol) and leave it in the kitchen, when you feel like staying sod it, go and pick that bag up and see how heavy it is, do you really want to put that back on. Just focus on the prize. You don't need food as your comfort pillow anymore. After you have eaten something not that healthy you will feel only comfort for those few mins then guilty and annoyed with urself. So it's one big vicious circle. Also if its fat, sugar foods ur start craving those foods again within few hours. It is hard but if you can achieve this you can do anything. Good luck. X

That's a great idea :) but I don't think I have enough room in my kitchen for 22 kgs of anything lol :) I tried lifting a 25 kg bag of plaster recently and I couldn't do it. And I used to carry nearly all that around on my body. Crazy.
It's a great visual though. Makes me want to get to 25 kg off then I can go and stand next to a bag of plaster in wickes and have a pic :D xx

Louise?!! What's up with you? Your the most motivated person I know. Your allowed down days and rough patches the same as the rest of us but we know how much your target of getting to 25 is important to you just keep that in sight, drink plenty water to keep filling you or juice, tea pop whatever to try take away a bit of those cravings. YOU CAN DO THIS. Come on hun just think how fab you will feel reaching that target knowing you tried your best this week. We're all rooting for you, good luck xx xx

Thank you Teri... I forget how my story inspires others. I need to stop moping and get on with it. I have just downloaded a new Mumford and sons album and intend on walking my walk with my ear phones in the morning. I need to. I haven't done it for ages. The sun scared me, I hate sweating ... But it's just sweat. I'm gonna get up early and go in the morning. I'll take pics to prove it :)

Thank you all. I need to get to 164.5 kgs to see 25 and that's only half a lb so I'm gonna try and better that. Will aim for 163. Something making it about 3 lbs.

I wish all you girls lived by me....I wouldn't feel so alone in this. At least I have you online :) xxx

That's a great idea :) but I don't think I have enough room in my kitchen for 22 kgs of anything lol :) I tried lifting a 25 kg bag of plaster recently and I couldn't do it. And I used to carry nearly all that around on my body. Crazy.
It's a great visual though. Makes me want to get to 25 kg off then I can go and stand next to a bag of plaster in wickes and have a pic :D xx

loving the havin a pic by plaster idea :)

hi lou
thats my girl see your back and your thinking postive again good lass
i know we live miles away but always here on line for you
every pound i lose i put a pound coin in my jar and when i have hit my target its my clothes spending spree pennys wow they will be plenty lolololol

i just necked a load of water, bought myself 2 skirts, 4 tops, 3 new knicks, and a scarf with cats on - now im cheered up :)

when they get here, if the dont fit then i can diet into them. woo!! i used to hate shopping, now i LOVE it!!

thank you everyone, you really helped me :) love you lot! xxx

very nice shop

love back to you xx

I love this idea! :D

Thank you Teri... I forget how my story inspires others. I need to stop moping and get on with it. I have just downloaded a new Mumford and sons album and intend on walking my walk with my ear phones in the morning. I need to. I haven't done it for ages. The sun scared me, I hate sweating ... But it's just sweat. I'm gonna get up early and go in the morning. I'll take pics to prove it :)

Thank you all. I need to get to 164.5 kgs to see 25 and that's only half a lb so I'm gonna try and better that. Will aim for 163. Something making it about 3 lbs.

I wish all you girls lived by me....I wouldn't feel so alone in this. At least I have you online :) xxx

I hate sweating as well. Yuck... but is so worth it. I actually imagine it's little bits of fat coming out my body (gross - but works ;) )
I wish I lived near you! Goodness we'd have fun :D Here for you anytime. xxx

I love sweating during exercise. It's an indicator that you are pushing yourself! Anyway, without sweat your body couldn't cool off, then we would be screwed. LOVE THE SWEAT!!

Don't hate, appreciate. Don't fret, sweat!

Back to the mental asylum I go... :p

It's 6:07, I was rudely awaken by the dust men. Not really, one of the cats sits next to me in bed and waits for me to stir and as soon I do she puts her paw on me and squeezes her claws into my arm until I wake up properly. Then she walk up and the side of the bed and stands next to my pillow with her paw out until I fuss her. If I don't fuss her, she resorts so the clawing again. As I value the skin on my arms - I got up. Only so she can follow me to the loo and sit on the sink a d put her paw on my shoulder while I do my morning wees!! Sometimes it's so hard being the object of someone's affection! So I'm up, I've got the heating on full blast so my trainers can dry. I washed them yesterday. I'm not going to shower before I go for my walk coz I'll only get sweaty and ruin my hair. Just gotta find my earphones so I can listen to Mumford and sons while I walk and I'll be off. I wonder who'll be on the racecourse at 7am. Probably only weirdos like me :D

Ooh how was your walk? :) I love that your cat does that :) Suerti does similar.. :) xxx

Ooh how was your walk? :) I love that your cat does that :) Suerti does similar.. :) xxx

Hi :)

Walk was going well until I got a phone call from my sis at 7:30 asking could I have my niece in half an hour. So I had to end the walk and rush home to tidy up and wait for her! Was great to see my niece though. I only managed 15 mins walking but spent the rest of the working rushing round after Isabelle :) she says more, gone, duncan and bye :D so cute!!! See the vid on fb of her with joe :)

How are you? Xxx

I spent the day with my two year old nephew too, so cute!

Isabelle is 16 months. I love her too much :) I've been close to her since the day she was born so when her mums not around she comes to me for cuddles and if she falls over or something. So sweet <3 xxx

Hi :)

Walk was going well until I got a phone call from my sis at 7:30 asking could I have my niece in half an hour. So I had to end the walk and rush home to tidy up and wait for her! Was great to see my niece though. I only managed 15 mins walking but spent the rest of the working rushing round after Isabelle :) she says more, gone, duncan and bye :D so cute!!! See the vid on fb of her with joe :)

How are you? Xxx

I did watch it :D Just wanted to reach into the screen :D So adorable!! :) Im excited for Tuesday my niece who is 19 months is coming over :)

Hi Lou :) How are you?? xxx

Back