29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Hi Lou :) How are you?? xxx

Hey :)

I'm ok, TOTM arrived so am pretty useless right now :( so been getting pain in my knee and a weird grating noise when I move my leg :/

I've been on reading posts but not said anything coz I've been in my monthly strop :D

Busy day Moro and not looking forward to it. I slept for 3 hours this afternoon, I was proper worn out. TOTM really wipes me out.

How's things with you? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toxicsgrl said:

I'm ok, TOTM arrived so am pretty useless right now :( so been getting pain in my knee and a weird grating noise when I move my leg :/

I've been on reading posts but not said anything coz I've been in my monthly strop :D

Busy day Moro and not looking forward to it. I slept for 3 hours this afternoon, I was proper worn out. TOTM really wipes me out.

Oh dear, I'm all too familiar with those knee symptoms! Do you have osteoarthritis? :( xx

I understand :) Sorry about your knee... hope you find a remedy soon :) xxxx

Oh dear, I'm all too familiar with those knee symptoms! Do you have osteoarthritis? :( xx

Not that I know of. But I have looked at the symptoms and it sounds like what I have. Ugh! Is it weight related? Xx

I understand :) Sorry about your knee... hope you find a remedy soon :) xxxx

It makes me wanna go pay for liposuction so I weigh less without having to wait!! Xx

Ooooooooh some of my new tops came :) I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) want them in every colour!!

Food:

B - crunchy nut cornflakes and skimmed milk

L - sandwich thins with ham and salad

T - BBQ beef strips with salad and jacket spud

I will aim for 8 half pint glasses of water but I usually forget.

No eating after 7.

Last edited:
toxicsgrl said:
Not that I know of. But I have looked at the symptoms and it sounds like what I have. Ugh! Is it weight related? Xx

Yes, I was diagnosed with it about three years ago, and what you're describing sounds exactly the same. My advice would be not to ignore it - I did up until the point where I started falling over and I can barely walk now. Not trying to scare-monger, it's just that if I could turn back time and do something about it while I still could, I'd do it like a shot, so I always recommend others to do what I didn't! :) xx

Woohoo new tops!! Also Liposuction will not be needed with the sound of your menu :) Lovely and healthy :D
xxx

Woohoo new tops!! Also Liposuction will not be needed with the sound of your menu :) Lovely and healthy :D xxx
:) I find if I keep busy during the day I am least likely to snack but I'm a lazy bum and I don't wanna be constantly cleaning the house, it's so boring!! I can't wait til I can get a job and have something to do!! It's so hard on weekends to stick to healthy heating coz everyone's home and we like to go out and treat ourselves. We are a very food based family, we' go out for a meal or have a BBQ or get something nice for tea... It's nice but I wish that it was something else. Like activities rather than food. Hopefully next summer i'll be able to plan days out hiking or swimming or something like that. On weekdays when I'm on my own I manage fine. I have my lunch alone and then get back from the school run and plan tea. I guess I shouldn't let different things affect my diet. This weekend I am going to try very hard to stick to what I have in the week. I have gained over the weekend :( I know I won't get below what I got to last week but I'll weigh and see where I am on Friday. Then hopefully I can kick June off with a good start :) Argh!!! The diet is simple. My mind makes it complicated! X

I love sandwich thins!!!! Yummmmmmmm I'm defo gonna go stock up on them :) :) :)

hey hun you have done so well with your weight loss-You can keep it up :)

I love the ideas of buying new clothes to diet into.

Hope you have a good eve.

xxx

hey hun you have done so well with your weight loss-You can keep it up :)

I love the ideas of buying new clothes to diet into.

Hope you have a good eve.

xxx

Thank you, you too :)

Life gets in the way and I shouldn't let it xx

Hi, Lou! How's your knee now? Hope it's feeling a bit better. :) xx

It's been ok today. I will keep an eye on it though. Thanks for the heads up :) x

toxicsgrl said:
It's been ok today. I will keep an eye on it though. Thanks for the heads up :) x

Oh good, it's worth just reading up to see what the preventative measures are, I think strengthening the muscles round the knee is good. :) xx

Oh good, it's worth just reading up to see what the preventative measures are, I think strengthening the muscles round the knee is good. :) xx

How would I do that? Xx

toxicsgrl said:
How would I do that? Xx

Well I think walking is supposed to be good, and you do that, don't you? My brother-in-law told me that walking on uneven ground helps strengthen the muscles, lol. There are also exercises you can do, leg lifts etc. I think they tell you about them on the Arthritis UK website, from memory. I was given some to do after my op. I've been rubbish about it though, due to my many other problems, lol. It's too late for me, leave me behind, save yourself!! :D xx

Arghhhh I'm a big fat blob!!!!! :( :( :( I have put on LOADS!!!! I was 165.6kg 2 Fridays ago and now today I am 170.7. That's like more than 10lbs!!!! Wtf is wrong with me?!?!?

It is TOTM but it can't all be blamed on that. I feel like I'm never gonna make it past 51lbs lost. I'm
So annoyed with myself, yet I keep eating!! Mad mad mad mad mad!!!!

Back