29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

youll be ok lou. you can do this we all feel like this but we have to keep trying or we would be even heavier. Im frustrated with myself ive been 25 stone and got down to 17 stone ...then let it slip and came back up... we all do it but we just have to push on before we slip even further. you can do this lou!!!

You've come so far and done so well, Lou! Don't ever forget that!! Just dust yourself off and start again from now, and you'll achieve your dreams. We've been talking about knee problems - something I was told is that for every pound you lose, that's the equivalent of four pounds less force going through your knee joint when you sit or stand. So just think, you've already saved your knees over 200 pounds of strain with what you've achieved to date - just think how much better still it's going to get! :) xx

Thanks guys xx I just feel like its never ending. I wish I could give up eating - it'd be so much easier. I quit smoking by just stopping and it was easy!!

Anyway, today's food:

B - 2 x Sandwich Thins with apricot jam

L - Blt with cup of tea and bag of space raiders

T - cauliflower and broccoli cheese with tiger bread

Approx 1400 cals so well under daily mfp target of 2100 :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arghhhh I'm a big fat blob!!!!! :( :( :( I have put on LOADS!!!! I was 165.6kg 2 Fridays ago and now today I am 170.7. That's like more than 10lbs!!!! Wtf is wrong with me?!?!?

It is TOTM but it can't all be blamed on that. I feel like I'm never gonna make it past 51lbs lost. I'm
So annoyed with myself, yet I keep eating!! Mad mad mad mad mad!!!!

Enough of that self hate talk missy!! you are a wonderful, beautiful woman! Maybe just weigh yourself when TOTM is over - also it could be water weight etc. You know our bodies are sneaky and hold things... even something as simple as doing a poo can reduce your weight by an amazing amount.
We are all here for you and you will make it! xxx

if you really are struggling food wise. you could try eating the calories recommended for your weight. I know the weight loss would be slower but im told it stays off better and you wouldnt feel so deprived. im a terrible binge eater with my emotions and im recovering well and managing bringing the cals down as my body size comes down. on ww i am given 45 points a day and most days i eat less than 40. Im still losing weight and i dont feel like im missing out. Its the long journey to look at and lasting it out. I couldnt last it out on low cals done it before and put it all back on really quickly coz ur body stores it incase u start starving yourself again xx I know you can do this xx

now then lady you have done brill with your weight loss so stop being hard on yourself we are all or most off us going to gain a bit and them lose we cannot be angels all the time :angeldevil: and do not forget your son with is op last week and it could be totm now stop worrying it will go again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (((((((((hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))

right then mrs! me and thee have had a rubbish week but we will not let it beat us!! we r on a mission and we WILL succeed!

i challenge u to our own mini challange...wi on fri then that week we have to try & lose 2lb. whoever does it or loses more wins (i dunno what the prize will be yet lol) we have a similar amount to lose and because u r so awesome u r stuck with me now lol...we r losing this weight together! like it or not hahaha! (that goes for me too:p)

Im also gonna buy some sandwic thins tomorrow. u have made me want them lol xxx

right then mrs! me and thee have had a rubbish week but we will not let it beat us!! we r on a mission and we WILL succeed!

i challenge u to our own mini challange...wi on fri then that week we have to try & lose 2lb. whoever does it or loses more wins (i dunno what the prize will be yet lol) we have a similar amount to lose and because u r so awesome u r stuck with me now lol...we r losing this weight together! like it or not hahaha! (that goes for me too:p)

Im also gonna buy some sandwic thins tomorrow. u have made me want them lol xxx

I like that idea :)

So do we weigh on Friday and go from there? I can do that!

And I'm happy to be stuck with you :p

Thank you candy, you cheered me up :) xxx

I like that idea :)

So do we weigh on Friday and go from there? I can do that!

And I'm happy to be stuck with you :p

Thank you candy, you cheered me up :) xxx

Yep, weigh in on Friday then as of then...it's on!! Lol! 2lbs in a week! That's the challenge :)

Aw glad I cheered u up! U know where I am if u need a chat :)
Xxx

Thanks everyone for your support. It's nice to know you all care xxxx

Having a super bad TOTM day :( the tablets I take have to be taken with food but I feel sick in the mornings (TOTM gives me a bad tummy) so I don't wanna eat :( it's crap!

Today's food:

B - sandwich thins and apricot jam

L - Jacket potato with cheese and ham salad

T - not sure yet!

Sorry you are having a tough time of it hun.

Sounds like you have a good challenge set withtrimNslim good luck xxxx

Sorry you are having a tough time of it hun.

Sounds like you have a good challenge set withtrimNslim good luck xxxx

Thank you. I've been dieting nearly a year, I haven't got anywhere near where I'd hoped I'd be after a year and its making me feel a bit like its never gonna happen :/ but if I give up, it really won't happen so I know deep down I gotta keep going. It's hard to fight the demons though!! X

Went out for lunch with dunc and he had cheese burger and chips and onion rings and snickers cheese cake. I had a jacket potato with bacon and cheese and a cup of tea. Aren't I angelic!!
Then I went to the bakery to get joe an iced bun to take to him coz he's on a job near to our house so I dropped it off to him. And I had nothing. I'm quite proud :)

Has fun with dunc, we had lunch then played a game of pool and amazingly I won lol. It was nice to get out. It's been a bit of a crap half term coz of his foot and my TOTM and my car is at mechanic so had to get up early and take joe to work so I could use his bouncy dusty noisy old car. Ugh. Can't wait for my shiny clean comfy car to come home again :) xxx

Arghhhh I'm a big fat blob!!!!! :( :( :( I have put on LOADS!!!! I was 165.6kg 2 Fridays ago and now today I am 170.7. That's like more than 10lbs!!!! Wtf is wrong with me?!?!?

It is TOTM but it can't all be blamed on that. I feel like I'm never gonna make it past 51lbs lost. I'm
So annoyed with myself, yet I keep eating!! Mad mad mad mad mad!!!!

Whatever happened, it is in the past and all you can do is move on. Although I find it hard to believe that you gained 10 whole pounds of fat in a couple of weeks, there are definitely other factors in motion there. Overeating/eating the wrong stuff would likely mean tons more salt which means yes... tons of water weight.

Anyway it doesn't matter now. It's just a number Lou, screw what the scales say. You have enough character to slap it back in the face and get some awesome results in the next few weeks to make-up for it and then some.

Maybe challenge yourself to work super hard over the next 28 days, do a 100% month or something and push yourself. That is a great way to respond after some disappointments.

Anyway, you know what to do. And I know you can do it, we all know you can do it. You just need to believe in yourself and work hard to make it happen! Think of yourself in another year, you will be miles away from your start weight.

KICK SOME ASS! :)

Last edited:
Hi hun been lurking feeling like im never gonba do it! ! But we can and will just gotta keep going xxx

Thank you. I've been dieting nearly a year, I haven't got anywhere near where I'd hoped I'd be after a year and its making me feel a bit like its never gonna happen :/ but if I give up, it really won't happen so I know deep down I gotta keep going. It's hard to fight the demons though!! X

Aw Hun, you have done so well already, slow and steady wins the race hun and the weight is more likely to stay off. sending hugs xxx

Whatever happened, it is in the past and all you can do is move on. Although I find it hard to believe that you gained 10 whole pounds of fat in a couple of weeks, there are definitely other factors in motion there. Overeating/eating the wrong stuff would likely mean tons more salt which means yes... tons of water weight.

Anyway it doesn't matter now. It's just a number Lou, screw what the scales say. You have enough character to slap it back in the face and get some awesome results in the next few weeks to make-up for it and then some.

Maybe challenge yourself to work super hard over the next 28 days, do a 100% month or something and push yourself. That is a great way to respond after some disappointments.

Anyway, you know what to do. And I know you can do it, we all know you can do it. You just need to believe in yourself and work hard to make it happen! Think of yourself in another year, you will be miles away from your start weight.

KICK SOME ASS! :)

thanks alex :) its nice to be told people think i can do it :) x

Hi hun been lurking feeling like im never gonba do it! ! But we can and will just gotta keep going xxx

argh its annoying isnt it. at least we arent iving up though xx

Back