?

wannabefitatthirty

Be been a diet flitterer for last few months.... From Cambridge, taking pills, slimming world etc etc etc n although I'm 3 st down since this time last year I am really not happy

I have a sponsored slim I'm doing for a charity close to my heart, n back in sept I set myself 2st for sponsored slim..... I started at 13st 13lbs. N am now 13.2 :-/ so still have just over a stone to go

I find slimming world not very good cos I need to b told when to stop- n can't b told I can have big portions.... I also have a friend who almost halved her body weight on weight watchers... The habits have stuck with her n she is still tiny

I know how weight watchers works, I enjoy the food so that's where I am now...

I want to get started straight away- there is a class tonight nr me, but it starts @6pm- my man is gonna try to get home so I can go but he won't b able to every week- so could I start at 1 class tonight then regularly attend one in a different location on a Monday morning?

Really sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, I would go along to the meeting and ask, im sure it will be fine. Hope it goes well and you can get started asap. Kim

Yes you can, once your registered you can visit any meeting as a visitor, they are really good like that !

Back