2moros the day.

sarahjt said:
no offence hun but your just wasting your money and time on this diet to slip up once i understand but youve slipped up 3 times so far and not even been a week obviously your not ready to do this diet yet your not in the right mind set you had chinese first day then you had whole weekend of then pizza last night you need to be serious or whats the point in doing it im on day 9 no slip ups i really understand how hard the first week is i use to eat all day i also own a chipshop and have to work most days so i understand but i didnt cave in because i no i need to loose this weight... but if you are determined enough you wont cheat

No offence but u don't know me and great way to bring someone's confidence down!

i dont want to be nasty or anything but i just dont see the point people being on this diet when they cheat so much either you want to loose weight or not... i have hell of alot to loose around 10 stone altogether i understand how tempting it is to eat i really do but you need to be in a mind set for this diet it really is hard im not trying to bring your confidence down you need to relise that you shouldnt eat on this diet otherwise it is just a waste just speaking the truth sorry if you think im being nasty im not at all x

Totally agree with you Sarah it is a hard diet to follow but you have to be in the right frame of mind at the beginning till the end understand some people have slip ups but have to recover from that and state reasons why you started the plan in the first place .....I been on SS 7. Weeks tomorrow and not cheated once as I want this do much x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thankyou jojo she thought i was being nasty and bringing her confident down but to expect people to say that its ok to eat all that is only telling her its ok to eat them... yes im only on day 9 but not cheated once and i no i wont cheat as im in that mind frame for sure the 2nd day i really thought i was dying had migrane was being sick my whloe body was shaking and my heart rate was so fast i could have gave in then and eat loads but i didnt as i want to loose this weight.. now just 9 days on i feel great x

sarahjt said:
thankyou jojo she thought i was being nasty and bringing her confident down but to expect people to say that its ok to eat all that is only telling her its ok to eat them... yes im only on day 9 but not cheated once and i no i wont cheat as im in that mind frame for sure the 2nd day i really thought i was dying had migrane was being sick my whloe body was shaking and my heart rate was so fast i could have gave in then and eat loads but i didnt as i want to loose this weight.. now just 9 days on i feel great x

U really think I want people to tell me it's ok to eat? Don't think so. If uv nothing interesting to say please don't comment on my thread any more

ppl are trying to give you good advice Claire not attacking you...weve all done that first week and know how hard it is ...your just prolonging the agony and dragging it out 3 first days in less than a week:-(
Prove to yourself you can do this hunni , listen to advice even if its not what you want to hear sometimes the thruth does hurt but its all ment with the best intentions x

7 pounds off :)

Xx

Mo-Jo said:
well done Claire thats fabulous hunni keep up the good work!
Jo x

Xx

Back