2moros the day.

xClaire84x

Well that's me been to my consultant and got my supply to start again from 2moro :)

Claire x

Well today is the first day if my weight loss journey :) and this time i will stick to it.

Not had any shakes yet just some water but going to get a shake soon.

I will update laterbon with how today is going :)

Claire x

Having my first shake now a mango one. Not sure if I like it or not lol. Tried to make it with ice but it didn't turn out right so have share with icy bits in :s lol.

Claire x

Hi :)

This is my 2nd try at CD, I did start over a week ago but had a lame first attempt and binged a few times, so gave up.. But then I decided to give it another go and started a fresh yesterday!!

I'm on day 2 now, on SS+ and having four shakes a day with 100ml of skimmed milk. Coping okay as long as I drink plenty of water :)

Good luck! x

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Hi.

I tried it in January and didn't even manage a week lol but I'm determined this time :)

Claire x

It is such a hard diet! I'm struggling a little bit already and it's only day two! Just because I don't know what to do with myself in the evenings cause I'm so used to snacking!! Especially on weekends, so this is really gonna be a challenge!

It is hard but will be worth it in the end :). Iv just had my second shake had a chocolate one from the tetras as I was out and I liked it :) lol so that banana and chocolate I like lol.

How u getting on?

Claire x

xClaire84x said:
It is hard but will be worth it in the end :). Iv just had my second shake had a chocolate one from the tetras as I was out and I liked it :) lol so that banana and chocolate I like lol.

How u getting on?

Claire x

I didn't buy any tetras, just because they were more expensive with my CDC and I just preferred to stick to all powdered shakes. The cappuccino ones are lovely!!

I'm okay, very tired today and have a gut feeling that I'm not cut out for CD and that maybe I'd be better off calorie counting and incorporating my CD shakes into my calorie allowance, like having one or two a day. Just feel so weak with all this diet business and I hate it!

How are you getting on? x

So far so good. Need to drink more water though. Lol

Went to supermarket earlier lol that was hard lol.

Claire x

Ok day1 didn't go well at all :(. Had Chinese for dinner. I am writing it here so that whoever reads this can see I was bad lol. Starting again from 2moro and iv told oh not to let me give in this time.

Best of it was I didn't even enjoy dinner :(.

Onwards and upwards from 2moro il just have to find stuff to do to distract me. Getting hair extensions on tomorrow so il go armed with my water and a choc tetra :).

Claire x

I WILL STICK TO THIS 100% TODAY :)

Claire x

Yummy just had a choc mint shake :)

I can do this :)

Claire x

Stick with it if you can - the first week is really hard but once you get through that it gets easier - so drink masses, go to bed early. Distract yourself as much as you can to get through those first few days - its worth it when weigh in day comes round. Join team ideal if you want some team support as lots people on there going through the same thing.

Good luck with your first week!

Gave up over the weekend but have started again today.

So far iv had one shake and 1.5l water and just about to have my second shake just now : )

Feeling more positive about it all today too :) can only be a good thing oh and my friend is starting on sunday when she comes back from her holidays.

Claire x

Day one done a d my first goal completed :) lol

Bring on 2moro :)

Xx

Ps iv had a banana shake, strawberry terra and chicken and mushroom soup and 3 litres of water :)

Xx

Well day 2 is going good so far :)

On my second shake and had almost 2 litres of water aswell.

Cant wait to get home from work tonight im sooo tired

xx

Almost gave in last night an had pizza but i didnt i just went to bed lol.

Day 3 now and so far had almost 2 litres of water and a strawberry tetra. Will have my seconds shake about 3pm.

Clairex

Gave in had pizza :( felt rubbish. Back on it 2moro

Xx

First shake of the day so as I was cold thought I'd have the choc mint hot. :( don't like it lol but ol drink it.

Xx

no offence hun but your just wasting your money and time on this diet to slip up once i understand but youve slipped up 3 times so far and not even been a week obviously your not ready to do this diet yet your not in the right mind set you had chinese first day then you had whole weekend of then pizza last night you need to be serious or whats the point in doing it im on day 9 no slip ups i really understand how hard the first week is i use to eat all day i also own a chipshop and have to work most days so i understand but i didnt cave in because i no i need to loose this weight... but if you are determined enough you wont cheat

Back