2nd attempt... 1st attempt I was a failure

Well,

How disappointed am I in my self. January I set a goal and did not stick to it. 1st weigh in I lost a stone, got distracted and came of the diet.
I'm back and I want to stick to it. My 29th birthday is coming up early Sept and I want to feel good by then

I am 5ft 71/2 and have 5.5 stone to lose. I have never worn a pair of trousers and I would love to, especially jeans. I am tired of skirts.Tomorrow i start. I just need to get thru the first 3 days which i found so hard the first time, hope I can do it. Any advice:eek:

you didn't fail, you simply got distracted and fell off the wagon - you're now back on it so well done

lots and lots of water and distractions would be my advice, I've just done week 1 (LT not CD but same-ish) and that's how I kept going, I bought 2 new nail varnishes and painted my nails everynight .... just think how cute you're gonna look in your jeans and I'm sure you'll do great

Hi Saw your post and thats so like me. i start all full of enthusiasm and then get distracted! I too am determined to crack it this time . I'm hoping that having lost a bit of weight before hols will inspire me not to totally abandon myself while I'm away and to remember the work put in to get the first half stone off. i think could be enough incentive to say no to a few of the extras.

I don't think you're a failure. I think whatever diet or eating plan you tried just didn't suit you - doesn't make you a failure at all, only a tiny proportion of people are suited to any particular diet and manage to make it work for them.

Don't feel guilty or bad or beat yourself up about it. Why not have a go at something you don't find so hard to stick with? Losing weight doesn't have to be about abject misery and hardship. You can eat loads of good food and still shed the pounds. The easier it is to stick with and embrace for life, the quicker your results in the long term, after all, and you won't drive yourself nuts in the interim!

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

This is my second attempt. I started Celebrity Slim back in February and lost 2 stone on it, but then the other half and me decided it would be a good idea to buy a house. Then comes all the money we had to pay out, the stress of it all, working all the hours, just came off them...

But I am now at a place where I can think "Right Sooz, stop being an arse and sort yourself out!" :) in a good way of course. Now I am getting back on track.

You will be fine. No one will think any less of you, and you ARE NOT a failure! Keep thinking that and you will achieve nothing.

*hugs*

xx

wow is that really your bmi????

I don't think you're a failure. I think whatever diet or eating plan you tried just didn't suit you - doesn't make you a failure at all, only a tiny proportion of people are suited to any particular diet and manage to make it work for them.

Don't feel guilty or bad or beat yourself up about it. Why not have a go at something you don't find so hard to stick with? Losing weight doesn't have to be about abject misery and hardship. You can eat loads of good food and still shed the pounds. The easier it is to stick with and embrace for life, the quicker your results in the long term, after all, and you won't drive yourself nuts in the interim!

Yes, I'm pretty small-framed and exceedingly unathletic, though. BMI isn't a great indicator, really! It classes a good portion of our Olympic athletes as 'obese,' after all... :p

Sometimes the hardest part is getting started ,it is with me at the minute ,I am so determined to start doing sw again on Monday ,have so much to lose ,think I need to break it down into small amounts as when I see how much I have to lose its so daunting .:sigh::eek::cry:

what dietis cd please?

Back