2nd attempt at lipotrim - started today

Emma123

Hi Guys!

This is my 2nd attempt at lipotrim started today.. is there anybody else starting today or recently started?

Just for some support!
:)

Hi Emma, I am on day 8 of my second attempt at 100% LT, and I am going for my first weigh in later.

The first time round, I fell off the wagon on day 3 and 4, did maintenance for a bit then dusted myself down and started over.

This time round I joined this forum, and I log on several times a day to keep my motivation up.

Best advice I can give

1) there is no shame in asking for support
2) the only person whose disappointment matters if you cheat is YOU!
3) if you set yourself goals that are achievable very quickly then it will help you - SUCCESS breeds SUCCESS
4) this diet does work if you have real commitment, believe in the choices you make are the right ones for you!
5) boredom is more likely to make you fall over on this diet than hunger, if you are bored, log on, post, chat or play the games that are on here til the mood passes
6) Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Best of luck Emma
xxx

I gave up after only one day last time purely down to the shakes being vile!
Decided to give it another go as I feel that I didn't give it a fair chance last time.
Had my first shake today - it was not as bad as I remembered!
More determined than ever to stick with it this time.

Thanks for your reply and the tips! :)

I'm on day one today it's been seven yrs since I last did it lol I'm so excited to be doing it again , up to now today I just feel like I'm a walking water balloon ;) I'm just looking forward to getting this first week over with x

Hi!
yeah I am also looking forward to getting the first week over and done with.. hopefully with some good results!

Good luck! :D

Good luck to you too ;)
I'm just reading peoples diaries getting inspiration it's amazing I cant wait to be well into again , last time I lost 9 stone in just over five months bring it on !!!! X

yeah the diaries and before and after pictures are brilliant!
gives you a bit of a lift to think of what you could achieve through it eh :)

Hello there! I'm a Lipotrim virgin and I started yesterday. Doing okay so far!

Headaches :(. = early night lol
Great on here to keep you grounded
Good luck hunx

Good luck Emma, Kink and Bethyi, stick with it!

Good luck all of you, stick with it x

Thanks ,,, I'm sure we'll all get there :) x

hello all,am Temi and am new on board .Am thinking of starting the lipotrim programme cos i seriously need to loose 25kg as i feel very bad about my current weight,pls i need info about the diet and if its advisable.Thanks alot

Hi! On Day 3 so far and looking forward to my first weigh in on Thursday evening. I think it's easier when you have a buddy/buddies to call/message etc when you feel like eating. Also, you should try the chicken soup. It's not as bad as I thought it would be! :)

I love the chicken soup for tea...

I don't like the smell of it, so if your gonna try it, dont over smell it lol

I do it in a pan on the hob till it starts to bubble then put it in a bowl, eat it up to the table, like a proper meal... Just seems to dissolve the powder properly and it gets this lovely creamy top on it... Delicious xx

oooh i will try making the soup on the hob, i just boil the kettle and its always lumpy x

Emma123 said:
Hi Guys!

This is my 2nd attempt at lipotrim started today.. is there anybody else starting today or recently started?

Just for some support!
:)

Me but can't post yet . I'm feeling ok so far and reading these helps me . We gotta keep going x

Back