2nd attempt

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by fraggle1805, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. fraggle1805

fraggle1805 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well I am going back on Xenical on Monday, I have a months supply untouched from the Doctor last time but have done terrible for ages now. Had a big change in my life which will make things so much easier. Well things will change soon. I have spent the last 3 years working Monday to Friday evening 5.30 until 10 and most of the weekend. I have missed my husband and friends so much as they all work Monday to Friday 9 til 5 and honestly had to combat the loneliness which was making me eat. I have now found another job although I don't start for 7 weeks which will be working Friday and Saturday night so hopefully will get my life back.

I am coming back very motivated as I have a uniform in my new job and have 7 weeks to be less embarrassed when have to go for it ha.

So back to diet on Monday and back to EA active on the wii. I am very lucky that do lose weight quickly. In my first month last time I lost 18lbs. But lose my motivation so quickly but plan to be on here to help keep me motivated.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Wow 18lb is absolutely fab,I hope I do half as well a you this month lol

Good Luck with restarting xxx
  4. madchef

madchef Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Fat
    I do wish you all the best as this is my second time on Xenical, the first time I lost 6 stone but life gave me a hard time and then I moved and then I did a bit Oopsy off the weight control so I was back to where I started last year. After losing 1.3 stone by getting my enormous appetite under control with hoodia gordonii my Doc saw I was really trying so he gave me Xenical 6 weeks ago since when I have lost over a stone so it can be done with determination. Good luck not only on your weight loss but also your new job.
  5. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello Fraggle

I too am starting AGAIN on xenical on Monday. I am about to post a new thread, whilst sitting here blushing that I gave up so easily last time..while I was losing :confused:

I lost 14 lbs the first 3 weeks, felt so happy and motivated..then just gave in to nasty temptation.:cry:

I'll look out for your success, it might keep me on the straight and narrow this time :D

Good luck for monday..and for the upcoming new job!

(madchef..6 stone..WOW...well done, if you've done it once..you CAN do it again :D
    Last edited: 7 August 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.