2nd day struggler!!

It does get better, hang on in there, i am on day 8 now and the first days seem a million miles away! Just keep reminding yourself why you're doing it, look at clothes online that you aim to fit into and everyone on here will support you all the way, i know they have helped me so much!
Good luck =] xxx

definitelydebbie said:
I just started TFR yesterday and am feeling like the hungriest girl ever, please tell me it gets easier or I can't see me being able to stick it!! :cry:

It's my 2nd day after 5 weeks off
:)

It will get easiera drink loads the hunger goes away.

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement, had already gone to bed so only got them this morning. For some reason the days are easier and I feel determined to carry on today. Am truly inspired by all your stories and the support you give each other. Onwards and upwards or should I say downwards!!

definitelydebbie said:
Thanks so much for your words of encouragement, had already gone to bed so only got them this morning. For some reason the days are easier and I feel determined to carry on today. Am truly inspired by all your stories and the support you give each other. Onwards and upwards or should I say downwards!!

I find days are easiera with work and keeping busy with the kids etc .

Nights I find I get the urge !! So i pop on hear as i did b4 / listen to music turning the tv off too many adverts on tv with food in :0/
Or go to bed xxx

Good luck for today :)

day 1-3 you'd eat the beard of Jesus at times but it does get better- I think in a way you get used to it...

day 1-3 you'd eat the beard of Jesus at times but it does get better- I think in a way you get used to it...

HAHAHA! the beard of Jesus! :8855::8855:
Proper made me laugh!

It does get easier hun! power through!! xx

Mrs jk said:

Lol that's so so funny because you know it's true :0)

Im on day 4....This is the first day that I haven't felt hungry. The first 3 were horrid, it does get better xx

lauriel said:
Im on day 4....This is the first day that I haven't felt hungry. The first 3 were horrid, it does get better xx

I agree day 3 :) iv literally drowned myself in water though lol.
the first time I did lipotrim I had massive headaches cause I wasn't drinking enough so far iv been ok up to speed x

I agree day 3 :) iv literally drowned myself in water though lol.
the first time I did lipotrim I had massive headaches cause I wasn't drinking enough so far iv been ok up to speed x

I've had a constant headache, this morning was the first morning I woke up without it...Unfortunately, I can feel it creeping back! I am drinking so much water though, to the point I feel completely stuffed, like I've eaten a 3 course meal!! x

drink drink drink ....omg I sound like the drunk off Father Ted ...but I mean drink water :D x x x

It absolutley definitely 100% gets better. I remember the fist time I did LT I felt like my head was going to explode and my body had been taken by aliens, literally, was totally all over the place for a week or so, and I remember crying on here begging to be told it does get better. It did. Then when I looked back to that time I couldn't believe what the problem was lol. Anyway am back on LT for 2nd time (First was 2008) and on day 4. Much easier this time I think cause I know what to expect and I know the feelings will pass. Keep it up, you won't regret it, promise x

HI i'm on day 2 not so bad at the moment - but it's only 8,33 am
clocks went back so my perfectly synchronised meal times are gonna be shot today...!!!

so few days of this to get to goal weight - i worked out can't be more than about 4 or 5 weeks!!

Yes first 3 days are horrible. I'm on day 13 so 2 weeks tomorrow. I'm in shock that I have stuck to this 100%. 1 stone off and 3 more to go!!!! I'm sure the weight loss will slow down now. Anyone else with 3 stone to lose?

Back