2nd day

corrina

Well its my second day and i resisted loads of temptation yesterday, im hoping that today will beasier than yesterday, cos i aint got that much willpower left ha ha ha xxx

My second day too (although I only decıded I was startıng yesterday so dıdnt really do ıt properly) - Stıll tryıng to get my head round ıt - Today I have had

28g of cereal wıth mılk (so ı thınk thıs ıs free on EE wıth my HEA)
and cup of tea

Im plannıng on
Spaghettı bolognaıse for lunch (so erm dunno, the spaghettı ıs free? so would the sauce be say 7syns?)
Some sort of chıcken and rıce dısh ın the evenıng (whıch would also be free? I thınk??!)

Are you both doing extra easy? If so, make sure you're having 1/3 superfree veg with your meals. The trick to resisting temptation is make sure you're not hungry, it's much easier to fall of the wagon if you're starving! Fill up on free food and fruit. I ate loads in my first week.

Agree with Dehli- the 1/3 fruit/veg is quite crucial to having a good loss with EE.
Also why not start your own food diary (in Food Diaries section) so you can get feedback on what you are eating?

HI all

Good Idea Meli - I'm going to do that as I'm never sure I'm doing it right - as I seemed to be eating loads.

This morning I had Grapes, Melon - honeydew, Strawberries, pineapple and Mullerlight yogurt for Brekkie.

Mid mornin- celery and apple

Lunch - Salad and Low fat Cottage cheese (1/2 tub) with Chicken Fajtia strips from Tescos (1/2 pack)
More fruit and yogurt

PM treat - packet of Iced Gems - are these 4 syns?

Tea - will be spag bog with 1HEB choice of pasta.
might have a vodka and diet coke seeing as its Friday.

Good luck to everyone over the weekend

Kats
x

Back