2nd time around!

Hi
would love to join you all! I did Cambridge last year and lost 4 stone. Am now back to lose the last bit.
I started SS 12 days ago and have lost 11 lbs so far, with another 14 to go.
Finding it fine, not been particularly hungry and drinking LOTS of water. The only tough times for me are late afternoon when I am cooking for the family, but apart from that I am suprised at how good I have been! I havent cheated at all, so am very proud of myself
Looking forward to reading all your inspirational stories on here

HI

I'm a third timer- both times I've stopped at about a stone to go and thought I could do it on my own.. Anyway I've promised myself I'll do this all month during June and hopefully a 100% month will
Well done on 11lbs and 12 days- nearly half way!

HI

I'm a third timer- both times I've stopped at about a stone to go and thought I could do it on my own.. Anyway I've promised myself I'll do this all month during June and hopefully a 100% month will
Well done on 11lbs and 12 days- nearly half way!
Hi, I started on 16th Feb this year, lost 32 lbs then couldnt cope very well once food got re-introduced. Gained 6lbs over the last three or four weeks but now want to get back on it for the month of June and hopefully get rid of this last stone!!

Good luck to you and Michelefauk

Thanks- I've just taken the kids swimming and I feel awful. I've got friends coming round tonight- hope they don't stay too long . I think I'll be ready for bed by 9ish!
Roll on day 3 or 4 when I should feel better.

Hope you feel better today!
Got my weigh in tonight, I wish my appointments were in the morning as I weigh less then! Still I dont suppose it matters in the big scheme of things

Hi
lots better thanks- hopefully I'm in ketosis.
How are you doing?
My weigh in will be at lunchtime, I think I'll have my shake afterwards!

Back