2nd time hopeful

debs78

:rolleyes:

Hi all,
this is my second time doing LT. I managed a few weeks last year and lost 2st (nowhere near target) but then thought I could lose the rest with healthy eating. Surprise surprise I'm here a year later having put it all back on and more. I have a VERY long way to go and it feels really daunting but I am hopeful that this time I can stick it out to the bitter end.

I have started today as I had a few packs left from last time round but do not officially get weighed until tomorrow when I go back to the chemist with my tail between my considerable legs ;), but I don't think it is going to be too much of a shock.

So anyway, wish me luck and hopefully I will get to know you all a bit better in the coming weeks, I am going to be here for a while :D.

xx

I am second time too, 9 days today, cant beleive it!!!! I lost a couple of stone last time but have put about 10 times as much on, they didnt have my details from last time so dont know for sure, but I know its alot.

Did u use this site last time? I didnt, this site is why I have come so far, so stick with it, log on and you will get through it. Good luck.

Hi and good luck to you too. You are obviously doing well so far. I keep reading that it is so much more difficult the second time around so I'm a bit worried. I lurked on this site last time but didn't post so I don't think I got the full use of all the support that people obviously give eachother. It's not a mistake I wanted to make again so logged on straight after my first shake this morning.

x

Hi and welcome, definetly stay and this site, create yourself a ticker and look forward to great success!:D

HI Debs

and Liz (my ski challenge mate)!

I'm also on my second time round. Started in Jan 09 and now down 4 stone so it can be done.

Stay positive and focussed. Reward yourself with weekly success treats (non food of course :p) . Trip to hairdresser, facial, smellies, magazine.

It can be a bit harder second time round cos you have been there before. Ignorance is bliss first time but it really can be done.

M

m

Welcome

Hi deb78 and welcome . I find this site brilliant to focus me every day and to whinge and whine to when I am having a bad day (Like having your WW class every day in your own home!!!!) . The people are great and tell you like it is. Its not easy at times as you know, being your second time around but the results are Soooooo worth it and keep us going .Have a great first week and keep in touch .

Thanks all for the welcome. I will def get a ticker up and running tomorrow after my first official weigh in. Not looking forward to it but at least I know I have started to do something about it. :rolleyes:

hi Debs,

welcome back

Hi Debs
I am on LT for the second time although I have maintaned my weight. I have found it easier this time around as I know what it's like! I also know how fast my losses will be and every week I have something to try on that didnt fit the week before and if it is still too tight I just think well it will fit next week.

Hi and welcome back Debs. At least you know what to expect from LT this time round which is a help. You can do it, you know you can!

Debs, I don't mean to hijack your thread but I have a quick question on restarting Lipo. My pharmacist told me in the past that I couldn't start Lipotrim again until I had been off it for at least six months. Is that the story for everyone?

Thanks

M

Hi guys and welcome back. I couldn't manage without the support I get on here. Keep logging on, it really helps with inspiration and motivation to keep going when the going gets tough. Good luck xx

Back