2nd time round, support needed

Hello to everyone that reads this,

Im attempting Cambridge again as of my tomorrow I have been on the diet before and got half stone away from goal then I went on holiday and ever since I have never got back on properly so I took a break and now I need/am ready to go back on.
Think I just need to motivation/encouragement to stick to it and get passed those 3/4 days with NO cheating.
So please anyone out there who is in a similar position or anyone willing to encourage pass any encouragement on, it would be appreciated.
I don't write on these often just a reader but think this is what I need I AM going to do it!
Thanks
Ps sorry about the long long message

Well done for getting back on it. I just saw the first few days as a test of my will - love a challenge! Also I kept as busy as I could. You know it's the worst bit and that things will get easier. You will lose weight so quickly that it is worth toughing it out. Good luck and stop just being a reader!

Thank you, I will look at this when times get tough! Yes this time I will get involved in this threading as it may help me to stay on track :) determined to get to goal this time

Isn't it funny, when restarting that we can so easily just keep postponing our start day! In the first fee days we are easily distracted! So I'm with you, back on it. Well exante for me but really same thing. Good luck getting past the first week x

Hey

I am quite similar haven't been able to get back on properly since taking a break for a wedding and being in hospital however I am now officially back on it, started last Monday abd first few days were awful then struggled with weekend but managed to perservea and am now back in the zone!! I will shift this last stone and a half for my holiday!!!

Good Luck and keep coming on here ckeeping us updated!

Lotsa Love Le x

This place is brilliant support. I did this diet for the first time a good 3 or 4 years ago and was very much like you, a reader not a poster, but this time round I decided I really needed to throw myself in to this forum and write not just read and the support I've gotten is brilliant.

The first 2 days for me were pretty easy, think I was just pleased to be finally feeling that I was tackling my weight, days 3 and 4 though were awful. However, I stuck to SS 100%, no cheating, and woke up on Day 5 feeling great. Been pretty ok until yesterday, day 10, when I felt so hungry but I just knew it was something I just needed to battle with, I usually give up on diets around the 1 week stage. I've woken up this morning feeling really good and positive and ready for the day ahead.

Good luck with your diet. Are you SS? Or SS+? When is your first weigh in? Let us know how you get on :D

I dont think I'd have lasted as long as I have if it werent for this forum!
Its so great and everyone's really supportive, which I'm lacking in support at home atm!
Best of luck on your journey hun, keep us updated xxx

Welcome back!
I've found this forum a great support and it's also a good place to get handy tips/ideas to make things easier/better.

It's good to post as well as read.

Good luck with your journey.

WEEK 1: -9lbs :D
WEEK 2: -2lbs :)

WEEK 3: -2lbs :)
WEEK 4: -3lbs :)
WEEK 5: -2lbs :)
WEEK 6: STS (ok with that because had 3 days off plan)

Inches: -12
(needs updating) :D

1[SUP]st[/SUP] mini goal: lose a stone in a month – done! :D
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] mini goal: get into the 9’s asap – done! :D

Thank you everyone for all the comments they have actually helped me a lot as I have kept them in the back of my mind when I get weak.
I'm doing ss at the moment think I just need to take food out of the equation for a while as its clear when I went on a break I haven't got rid of my bad habits just yet but I am getting there :)

On day two now (nearly 3) and so far so good although my stomach is rumbling and I have a slight headache but haven't eaten anything other than cambridge. The next two days are where it gets a bit tricky but i am so set on doing this, just got to keep thinking of the skinny me and keep busy.
How is everyone doing? Is anyone on maintenance?
I'm seeing my lady tomorrow and going to try the coconut shake, what does everyone think of it?

:) :) xx

How you been getting on?xx

In the same position as you. I lst 5 stone 3 years ago and have put 2.5 on in last 9 months.....blame on fiancé lol. Wanna get 5 off ASAP.......good luck!!!!

Back