2nd week and suffering!!

jellybeans

ok guys feel really up set this is my third time on LT and determined to reach my goal this time.
my first week was really good lost 6 pounds my second weigh in tommorrow but im really struggling tonight feel really energyless and so hungry i could cry!!!:cry:
i dont understand why i feel like this if im in ketosis??

-hug-

I`ve just finished week 4 and I still get like it sometimes :( I get very dizzy and just feel urgh and hungry but I just take it easy and it passes :)

Hope u feel better soon xX

Hey hun, I know how you feel, I have them too! Stick on here and be inspired, it's what gets me through - that and sniffing every bite my children and hubby eat!!!!! It works for me!!!

x

Hi jellybeans,
hope you are feeling better tonight. It can be hard at times but you know the benefit of LT and therefore you will be fine. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Aww Jellybeans you will be fine - i was sat on the loo last night actually crying - how stupid is that - all because my OH was having crumpets for his supper and i wanted one as soon as i smelt them...... so i slapped on a facepack (at 11.30pm) and cleaned my teeth - yet again!!! and sat in bed like a stiff poker with a real "leave me alone" look on my face. But this morning i am full of the joy again so it does pass - OMG thinking about it i want a crumpet... arrggghhhh - more water..... Just imagine how good you will feel when you have got to the end.....

all the best

trish xx

Back