2nd week weigh in

Popsie

:sigh:I have just had my 2nd weigh in and I feel a bit down I know I shouldn't but I just do. I weighed exactly the same as my first weeks weigh in. I know that I should be happy because at least I didn't gain anything, but at the same time I just feel that I have stuck to the diet all week and no loss. I am not sure if it is because my monthly is due on the 1st of May maybe that is why. However I have lost 2 inches off my waist, 2 off my hips, 1 inch off my bust, 1/2 inch off my arms and 2 inches of my thighs. I know I know I'm fussing over nothing lol..Oh well...I am looking forward to next week, hope I make up for it then.

Wow,great inch losses - who cares about the number the scales show when you are shrinking! Don't worry about staying the same (sts) as if you have stuck to it and been drinking all your water you will definately see a good loss next week - prob is just water retention due to totm.

:sigh:I have just had my 2nd weigh in and I feel a bit down I know I shouldn't but I just do. I weighed exactly the same as my first weeks weigh in. I know that I should be happy because at least I didn't gain anything, but at the same time I just feel that I have stuck to the diet all week and no loss. I am not sure if it is because my monthly is due on the 1st of May maybe that is why. However I have lost 2 inches off my waist, 2 off my hips, 1 inch off my bust, 1/2 inch off my arms and 2 inches of my thighs. I know I know I'm fussing over nothing lol..Oh well...I am looking forward to next week, hope I make up for it then.

Brilliant to have lost inches that quickly, well done you really shouldnt be down about those results.

Think of it like inches lost will be seen whereas the number that appears when you step on the scales wont be...

So good that you have stuck to it 100% as well, congratulations you! :D xx

Thanks everyone I feel so much better now x

pleased your feeling better... i am nervous about my 1st WI already and i have 2 weeks to wait as my CDC is on holiday next week

still i think it will keep me motivated as i am slightly worried that once i have been weighed or start to see results the famous 'a little treat wont hurt' may kick in... so maybe the longer i go without knowing the better! ignorance is bliss as they say...

xxx

yep - if you've lost the inches then you have lost "size" even if the scales don't show it for whatever reason. You have gotten smaller which is the same thing. Congratulations and keep going xx

yes I agree that is a long time not to see your CDC, but stick to it and trust me you will be pleasantly suprised. I can remember when I was waiting for my first weigh in and I felt no different in myself. I was so shocked when they said that I lost 6lbs. All those sleepless nights for nothing lol. You will be fine love just don't give into temptation. I was at work today and it was one of my colleagues birthday and they offered me fondant fancies and all these cup cakes and I just said no! I feel so proud of myself. I am determined to lose this weight once and for all!

I have such a headache today I have been drinking but feeling really tired. I am really hoping that I have lost this week now totm is over. I will be really disapointed if I have'nt lost anything...to be honest I am so worried. I have been sticking to it 100% I did the week before too but still stayed the same. However I have lost some inches since starting the diet almost 3 weeks ago. I have lost 4 inches off my waist, 3 off my bust and 1/2 an inch off my arms. I really want to lose a stone by my 4th weigh in. I hope that I can do it.
Good luck to you all x

Start Weight 17 st 4 lbs

Week 1 = 6lbs 16st 12lbs
Week 2 = 0lbs 16st 12lbs (totm)
Week 3 =

Back