2nd Week Weigh in

Melliewoo

Had my second weigh in this morning and have lost another 7 POUNDS WOOHOO........ I'm so pleased!!!!!!!!! thats a total of 18 in a forthnight yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

18 in a fortnight????!!! That's AMAZING, well done Mellie!

Gx

Absolutely excellent.....Well done you. x :party0019:

soooooooooooooo well done thats a fantastic loss, hope I do the same on wednesday. keep it up girl

Well done mellie, thats fab!

Fantastic!!! How cool is that, 18lbs in 2 weeks is amazing.You're doing fab :D

Thanks guys for all your support if it wasn't for minis i think i'd have caved in, in the first week!!!!!!!!!:eek:

OMG thats fantastic well done you - please tell me how you feel, I am on day 6 and still struggling.

Congrats

Louise

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi louise all i can say is it does get easier hubby on 790 plan and 2 kids to cook for but i make it work!!! just think of what you want to achieve and is cheating worth not being able to get there?..... I promise it does get easier i found it quite hard the first few days but just needed a lot of willpower.... plus i'd advise if your going anywhere keep a tetra in your bag so that if you feel food temptation sit and have your tetra thats helped me loads!!!!!!

I just want to say thank you to all the cd'ers that have gone so far in their journey and have come near the end for being my inspiration and all the cd'ers like me who have some way to go for sharing your experiences and spirit and determination i think it's you lot that helps me keep going!!!! GOD sounds like a flaming oscar speech lmao

Mellie.. thats brill.. 18lbs that's an AMAZING

Back