2nd weigh in - a bit dissapointed

sallsa

Hi everyone, Just had my second weigh in this morning and only lost 1/2lb. I'm a bit dissapointed as I really stuck to it. I know that I shouldnt really complain but all the other people on their second week lost between 2 and 3 lbs. Oh well hopefully next week will be better. Was thinking of giving the extra easy plan a go this week. Can anyone tell me if you have to do extra easy for the whole week or can you change daily like the green and red? Do you still get good weight loses with extra easy or would sticking to red and green be better? Any advice would be much appreciated - sally x

Hey Hun...firstly congratulations on your loss this week. Dont forget that as you dont have a huge amount to lose, it will come off slowly, but you will get there Hun so dont lose faith.
I did EE for my first week last week (usually a Red and Green Day girl) and I lost 5lbs. Im going to try it again this week to see how I get on. Yes, you can alternate between them all to suit you so you shouldnt feel that you are missing out on anything.
Give it a try and see how you get on...its varied!

i alternate between all 3 days, i often turn green days into EE, i just make sure i keep an eye on my HEXs and its fine. so flexible. But when i first started SW i stuck to green days during the week and Red at the weekends, while i got to grips with it all. now its second nature. and i love all freedom of being able to change days on the fly.

Hey there, Thanks Mrs V and Andy R. Mrs V wow thats a brilliant weight loss this week!! I think I will try the extra easy - it looks so easy. Cant believe that you could eat all that and still loose weight!! Gonna def give it a try and stay 100% focused this week. - thanx again x

I agree with Cocktailprincess. Please dont compare your losses to mine, as this will only tempt you to give up when you lose. I started SW at 21s 7lbs so was a big girl. I still have 4 stone 7 to loose so hopefully I will continue to loose large quantities for a long time (who knows?!).
Definitely variety helps. So does swapping your He's....mix things up a bit as your body can get used to eating the same things.

Good luck!!
xx

Everyone's advice on here is always fantastic :D I do mainly green days, but throw in the occasional EE day if I want fish or turkey or something. I think it's a good idea to swap between the days because you get a much more varied diet and don't get bored.
Well done on your loss this week-any loss is better than a gain, which I learned last week ;)

Back