2nd Weigh-In *Grumble grumble*

majic1982

Only 1.5Ibs! I know it's probably my fault for slipping up a couple of times but still... I'm miffed!! It's my birthday this weekend so I have a weekend of food ahead, but will not be "going mad" with it, and will get right back on it on Sunday.

Ugh! :sigh: :mad: :confused: :cry:

Awww Majic, you still lost Hun!!

I pigged out for 3 days last week and managed to loose 1lb - I don't know how!!! Yes, I am disappointed, but I am more disappointed with myself, rather than the scales!!

After all, I was the one that cheated. I know that next time I will not be as lucky and that has kept me on the right track.

Enjoy your Birthday too and if you eat something that you shouldn't do, the world won't end, just get back on track as soon as you can.

Don't let it beat you up, just put it down to bad timing and just concentrate on the furture.

I have planned to have December 15th and December 25th off the SS, and I am now looking forward to those days...I don't want to cheat now, as I have a focus.

Keep drinking that water!!

Kerry-Ann

x

Hey chick - chin up. 1.5lbs is still a loss - and a good result if you haven't stuck to it 100%. So instead of beating yourself up use it as a postive. Next week assuming you are good for the week ahead you should see a good loss - and it can be your motivation not to go mad over the weekend. Stick to chicken or something from the AAM week list and you'll be fine. You're still a step closer to goal afterall - look at the bigger picture.

You can do this hun - so here's some positive vibes to help you along the way :vibes::vibes::vibes:

xx

Thanks guys... I didn't think I had cheated that badly.. Obviously it still had a big effect! Oh well, onto the next week! :D

Well you did have a loss- so it isn't so bad! :) Hope you have a great B'day & really enjoy yourself- Sunday is the start of another week after all! ;)

GET OUT THE TAPE MEASURE

You've done so well this week, Mims...especially the support on this forum, for which you deserve a huge weight loss...bloody scales! At least it was 1½ pounds down (wonder what it was before you had a wee?:tear_drop:).

Update your tracker with your inch loss?

Here's to next week...and a great birthday!

Jenny :)

Hey Mims, you are still on track to lose your stone in a month, enjoy your birthday and just get back on track on Sunday...(with or without a hangover!!)

1.5lbs is good, at least it is off and not on!!

Love

Haha, I blame your scales Jenny! That's exactly what it is!! I wonder what I would have been if I hadn't taken my top off too? Haha! (Poor Jenny had the pleasure of seeing my practically in my underwear!! Sorry about that.. lol :D)

Thanks Nikki... I don't tend to get hungover - just tired, but since I haven't really been eating, maybe I will get hungover this time! I comfort myself that with lack of food, it'll probably only take me one "Screaming Orgasm" to get drunk.. LOL <--- that's my favourite cocktail by the way :eek::eek: lol!

Thanks Nikki... I don't tend to get hungover - just tired, but since I haven't really been eating, maybe I will get hungover this time! I comfort myself that with lack of food, it'll probably only take me one "Screaming Orgasm" to get drunk.. LOL <--- that's my favourite cocktail by the way :eek::eek: lol!

Try a multiple screaming orgasm and you will be off your face.... I quite like a black russian!!

Love

Mims if you are anywhere near totm you may have some water-retention going on, which happens with Cambridge regardless of it being a naturally diuretic diet.

Just a thought!

Funny you should say that STBG, it was my TOTM on the 7th (the day I started SSing), but I feel quite and bloated and achy at the moment, which I mention to Jenny when she weighed me this morning. I'll see what happens over the next few days, but TY for your thought - I think I've definitely been retaining water, seeing as I've been drinking a lot but not really weeing much.. LOL sorry (well, you did suggest it :D )

Back