2nd Weigh in -HELP - It's Happened Again

:(
2nd weigh in today, and I've stayed the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Not happy at all. I'd even had my hair cut this week, surely that must have weighed something!!!!
It happened when I was on it before - just the once- but it's very hard to take. How can u not eat and not lose weight?? Very, very disappointed. Couldn't get an appointment with the nurse for 7 days time, so I am seeing the doctor, on wednesday, who actually recommended lipotrim diet. Delicate subject, but I am constipated again, even taking the recommended stuff and drinking loads of water. I must not, not,not, allow myself to get disheartened and eat but it's hard isn't it.
HELP !!!:eek:
Anne-marie

Hi Anne-Marie,

If you look at the Christmas Challenge a good few of us stayed the same this week:(

But it will work out over the month...the weight is strange sometimes the way it comes off and even though I stayed the same I can see it has come off my neck some:rolleyes:

When you get constipated sometimes it is best to take something like Dulco-lax which is recommended...only take one and wait 24 hours as they do the trick and two is too many if you have not taken them before.

I am lucky enough not to suffer from constipation too often as I do take my fibre 89 and when I was on Lipotrim I took fibre clear which is similar.

I bet if you measured yourself you might find you have come down in inches?

Don't let the chatterbox get to you, it will come off...I have, I know it is disappointing when the scales don't move, but they will.

Love Mini xxx

:(
2nd weigh in today, and I've stayed the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Not happy at all. I'd even had my hair cut this week, surely that must have weighed something!!!!
It happened when I was on it before - just the once- but it's very hard to take. How can u not eat and not lose weight?? Very, very disappointed. Couldn't get an appointment with the nurse for 7 days time, so I am seeing the doctor, on wednesday, who actually recommended lipotrim diet. Delicate subject, but I am constipated again, even taking the recommended stuff and drinking loads of water. I must not, not,not, allow myself to get disheartened and eat but it's hard isn't it.
HELP !!!:eek:
Anne-marie

I would say that its the constipation thats doing it. waste in the bowel can weigh quite a lot!! If you stuck to the diet then you will probably see your results next week!!

Hi Anne-Marie,
I am doing LL not LT but in my group there are women who lose nothing for a few weeks and then all of a sudden pounds come off and it equals out. They have been disheartened but now realise we all just lose differently. hang on in there !
Melissa

Back