2nd weigh in. RESULT!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tafflass, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    not long back from weigh in.
    i'm totally amazed this week that i managed to stay the same :eek:

i really thought that after my mikado incident(in my food diary),and then easter and my friends baby's blessing complete with yummy buffet,that i would have put weight on.i was going to be really pleased if i managed to only put on 1lb!

anyway,here's to a better week ahead.
    green days are suiting me loads better.i'm not a meat lover,now and again is enough for me.
    going out on a kid free day on thursday into Cardiff for a shopping spree and a nice meal out.,maybe sit and eye up a few fellas too:flirt2:lol x
    indian is my all time fav food so might try and get my mate to have one then.gonna be as good as i can be though and opt for a chicken bhuna or chicken jalfrezi with boiled rice which i read on here are 6.5 syns on extra easy.:eek::D
    can't wait!
    best of luck to you all for your weigh ins this week :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Chicken Jalfrezi is 8.5 syns Hun on Red or EE day, but a chicken dhansak is 6.5 syns and have a plain rice on an EE day for a filling meal.

4. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    oooh thanks for that.still well within syns so will decide when i get there :)
    also i meant to type i could have chicken dhansak but for some reason wrote bhuna lol.
    one of them dizzy days today x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.