Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2nd weigh in. RESULT!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tafflass, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    not long back from weigh in.
    i'm totally amazed this week that i managed to stay the same :eek:

i really thought that after my mikado incident(in my food diary),and then easter and my friends baby's blessing complete with yummy buffet,that i would have put weight on.i was going to be really pleased if i managed to only put on 1lb!

anyway,here's to a better week ahead.
    green days are suiting me loads better.i'm not a meat lover,now and again is enough for me.
    going out on a kid free day on thursday into Cardiff for a shopping spree and a nice meal out.,maybe sit and eye up a few fellas too:flirt2:lol x
    indian is my all time fav food so might try and get my mate to have one then.gonna be as good as i can be though and opt for a chicken bhuna or chicken jalfrezi with boiled rice which i read on here are 6.5 syns on extra easy.:eek::D
    can't wait!
    best of luck to you all for your weigh ins this week :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Chicken Jalfrezi is 8.5 syns Hun on Red or EE day, but a chicken dhansak is 6.5 syns and have a plain rice on an EE day for a filling meal.

4. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    oooh thanks for that.still well within syns so will decide when i get there :)
    also i meant to type i could have chicken dhansak but for some reason wrote bhuna lol.
    one of them dizzy days today x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.