2ND WEIGH-IN

anne-mariep

Silver Member
well i had my 2nd weigh in today. I have mixed feelings about it. I lost 4lbs. Which is brilliant but my stupid brain then went to dats half of last week what if it keeps halfing. HaHa! I know im so silly.

4lbs is great!
they all add up hun and very quickly at that.

well done and good luck this week x

Hi Anne-marie,

Please dont worry I lost 8 lbs in 12 days, then only 3 in 9 days, so I was really shocked that I lost 5 lbs in a week, so in all over the month I lost 16lbs in total. It really is easy to get down hearted about your loss, but you must listen to everyone on here, your losing which is the main thing, keep faith & results will be amazing xxx

Hi hun, please don't be disheartened it won't keep halving each week and 4lbs is a fantastic loss. When you look at all the members' weight losses you see that some weeks it quite small and then others it makes a massive jump. I guess it's just the nature of the diet. I know how hard it is when you start the negative thoughts creeping in but try to stay positive and think that you've lost almost 1 stone in 2 weeks - now that is amazing. Keep at it girl and don't let the demons win i bet you'll be plesantly surprised next week. xxx

Hey hun

WELL DONE!!!

Don't feel disappointed- next week you will almost definitely have lost a stone!!! IN THREE WEEKS! That's fantastic!

xx

Hey Anne-Marie that is fantastic! And yes you are so silly! You've lost 12 lbs in 2 weeks, that's amazing. What other diet/plan could you loss that amount of weight in 2 weeks. You're doing amazingly well.

That 4lbs is pure unadulterated fat!

that's great!! youwill learn to look at the big picture soon enough i am sure - and gthat is yur total weight loss. it really doesn;'t matter how much you lose week by week - it's irrelevant when you think about it sensibly. sticking to LT 100% you WILL achieve your weight loss goals so try not to be disappointed by any weekly results (other than a gain of course ;))

That loss is fab babes, great motivation for next week!!

Well done! That's great!! It won't keep halving! The first weigh in is almost always the biggest loss :)

Good luck for next week!!

Hannah

Twelve pounds in 2 weeks! Bloody brilliant! It wont keep halving ya silly mare LOL

Keep going, you're doing brilliantly. Well done. :D

Hi Annemarie,
well done that's a fantastic weight loss, well done. Don't worry about next week, let it take care of itself, it will be fine.
Doirin

Back