2nd Weigh-in ..

..and its 4lb off :)
ive only just put the smile on my face though as my pharmacist worked out the conversion wrong and told me id lost 3lb which i was gutted at. When i got home i was thinking it didnt sound right and it was out by a pound...well a pounds a pound eh! Im pretty pleased though as totm is due next week and i always bloat up before. Wonder how Jayne and Sue have gone on?
Lou x

Good afternoon Lou... Well done hun.. great loss :) :)

As you say a pound is a pound and i am really glad you grabbed it back!! lol

I lost 9lbs today and i see you did the same in your 1st week, so i might be shadowing you to see if we lose the same lol

Don't fret about your totm.. If you are a bit disappointed next week, take delight in the fact that the following week you will lose loads!!!

Well done you two x

Well done Lou great loss !

Thanks everyone for the support and absolutely brilliantly well done to Sue on your 9lb loss!!!! It feels great doesnt it :) Yes i lost the same my first week so it will be interesting to see if your losses follow mine. On a slightly more sombre note i have to inform you all that as i am now in week 3 i am allowed the flapjacks......and i tried one earlier.....and im only just getting over it now.....lol. When Cath said they were like `nutty turds` she wasnt kidding, in fact i think thats an insult to nutty turds everywhere lol. I tried the coconut one and managed about 4 very small pieces before wrapping it up, tutting in disgust and chucking it away BUT not before my hubby tried a very small piece.....OMG the poor man nearly had to be put on a drip as it drained all of the moisture from his mouth lol. Ah well at least i tried them....never again...Caths dog i salute you ;)
Lou x

LOL. Thinking of writing an ode to Nutty Turds,
Well done on your weight loss missmyfood, and to all of you.

Well done Lou. Fab weight loss :D Naughty chemist telling you the wrong loss though lol. I've just checked mine on the back of that just in case! As for the flapjacks, well, I had my first today (managed to get them in week 2 yay lol) and I LOVED it! I have very strange tastes though lol.

Sue - Have been looking around for where to post congrats to you. Have you got a diary or regular thread or anything? But Woohoo to you! Fantastic first week's loss :D

We did well girls :)

11lb off for me - yay! :D

Bring on week 2. Have a good one.

xx

:wow:

Jayne.. What a sooper dooper loss :D :D :D

That is absolutely fantastic.. Well done you x x x

Will be following you closely x x x

All i can say is wow Jayne :D 11lb is fantastic hun well done you must be so pleased with that. So that means that between you Sue and me we`ve lost an amazing 24lb in ONE week!!! thats nearly 2 stone!!! Jayne you must def have the weirdest taste of anyone i know if you like the evil crapjacks lol..i really wished i liked them as it would be something to chew but alas i dont and im waiting with baited breath to read Skinnychickinside`s ode to the nutty turd lol. Well done again girlies..onwards and downwards (the lb`s that is) to this week x

Well done all of you. Great news all round. I hope I do as well on my 2nd weigh in.

Back