• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Recording my journey.

grace222

S: 14st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 3st13lb(27.09%)
I just want to log on here and record where Im at. I can see by my signature I first logged on in 2009 at 14 stone 7lbs. WOW that was such a difficult sad time in my life. I dint reach my goal then or a few years later either but I have now. Im 10 stone 8 today. The last few years I have been mainly using the 5:2 method turning to the 20:4 the last 6 weeks which has let me let go of 5lbs but have seen massive non scale victories including high energy, positive mood, clear skin, appetite control, balanced hormones and general happiness. I am hoping that I have found a way to live now that suits me and my appetite and hope I can reset my metabolism to heal as I was living on a very restrictive 1200 calories or less a day before now just to maintain. Fasting resets the metabolism if you do it long enough, people suggest a year so Im aiming for that as I do not want to be counting calories for the rest of my life. Fasting also creates something called autophagy which is really exciting as far as my health goes. I don't restrict any foods now at all and its completely liberating. I restrict the time I eat for though and this has worked wonders for me. I just wish I had heard of this way of life soon. Better late than never though eh. I would also like to set a new goal for myself at 9 stone 12lbs and use this thread/website to record my journey a little. If you haven't heard of delay don't deny - check it out !

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AliGal

Lazy keto and IF
S: 21st11lb C: 20st0.2lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 1st10.8lb(8.13%)
Grace! I look forward to following your journey. I'm posting in the member diary section. I've found the Obesity Code by Dr Jason Fung and videos by him, dietdoctor and Dr Berg useful. The science re resetting metabolism is really exciting.

I've shed 9 stone and regained 8 stone, shed 40lbs last year on a vlcd and regained it.

Congratulations on your progress. Good luck with the next bit.