2nd weigh in

amethyst

Banned
Just got back from my second weigh in...

lost 4 pounds..

im ok with that atleast its come off, and i know it will stay around 2-4 pounds a week from now..

i had my shake this morning with a litre of water and now i am having a cheese and pickle sandwich, :eek:i know i shouldnt but i cant help myself for today.... i been 100% at this diet now for 2 weeks, 1 treat shouldnt hurt me surely? will still have my soup tonight and then get back on it 100% tommorrow..
:D

Congratulations! It seems like you have been successful with you diet! I think one cheese and pickle sandwich is not too bad altough I don't really know the diet which you are doing (I am doing weight watchers). But if you have been successful you should award yourself from time to time I think. And a sandwich ist not as bad a some potato chips or any kind of candies. The most important thing is that you keep on the right path again tomorrow! Good luck!

Well done on your weight loss so far! :)

careful of 'treats' - if you're doing SS, carbs will knock you out of ketosis, and you'll have to go through the painful 1st week again!

If you feel you need to eat, why not try 790 for a while?

Sharon
xxx

its just for today... i wont do it next week..

to be honest i have a worry, my sides are hurting where my kidneys are, and my ketosis stick is allways saying i am dehydrated and im drinking 3.5 litres - 6 litres of water a day... i am sure thats to much... i dont want to be a nuicence by going to the doctor and i am sure they will prob tell me to stop this diet and i dont want too.... a stone in 2 weeks is fantastic.. i just needed that boost for today.

amethyst said:
i just needed that boost for today

Gratz on the 4lbs, but I'm not convinced a cheese & pickle sandwich (basically carbs & fat) will give you the nutritional 'boost' you need and while no it won't physically harm you will definitely have an impact, much more so than if you'd had some chicken and veg a la 790/AAM.
If you're ill you should go and see the doctor; you don't know that they'll tell you to come off SS and if they do there might be good reason to! If you're drinking 4+ litres of water a day and are dehydrated imo you need to get it checked out.

Have some chicken or turkey in preference to a cheese and pickle sandwich. The carbs will knock you out of ketosis and make you feel worse! Chicken/turkey/protein won't knock you out of ketosis, but may still slow down your weight loss.

You're doing really well, congratulations!

thanks..

back on track tommorrow, i must be honest i dont regret it... but defo wont do it again...

i have to much weigh to lose, and i want to get half way there by december.. if thats possible so i am working hard.. i am even doing some sit ups and leg exercises... lol

thanks..

back on track tommorrow, i must be honest i dont regret it... but defo wont do it again...

i have to much weigh to lose, and i want to get half way there by december.. if thats possible so i am working hard.. i am even doing some sit ups and leg exercises... lol

It is good that you don't regret it. I think it is totally okay to reward oneself sometimes. But you said you won't do it again and that is great. There are many people out there who don't get back to their diet after "having broken the rules" one time, but you do!

Back