2nd weigh in.....

jenniebee

So Ive just been for my second weigh in and on the way there I was really excited (sad I know!!!) and when I stepped on the scales I had only lost 2lb, 2 POXY POUNDS!!!:cry: I was sure that I would have done better than that as have been 100% all week.
I'm trying to think that I've done brilliantly to have lost a stone in 2 weeks but am struggling at the mo. roll on weigh in number 3.......

1st in 2 weeks! thats amazing.. :)

A stone in 2 weeks is fantastic...

I can understand you still being down by only losing 2lbs,..

Think of it as a whole instead of 2 separate weigh ins, I'm sure you'll make up for it next weigh in Hun xx

I agree with Amanda hun, try and look at it overall. 14lbs in 2 weeks is great!! Another way of looking at it.. How much would you have lost (if any) if you hadn't been doing it?.. Could you have lost a stone in 2 weeks? .. I am sure you will find next weeks weigh-in will boost you again x x

Stick with it honestly it evens itself out when you look back in another two weeks you will be amazed at how far you've come x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Stick with it hun, a stone in 2 weeks is amazing (took me 3 weeks and I was well chuffed). I can understand you feel upset about 2lbs as this diet can be soooo difficult, you feel like you deserve a big reward. It will even itself out. Looking at the weightlosses on here they seem to fluctuate but on avarage even themself out at around a stone a month - you're way ahead of that so far. Stick with it xxxx

Wow a stone in 2 wks, keep up the good work and don't be disheartened that's a really great loss!

Thanks everyone, it's made me even more stubborn now, I WILL do well!!!! Well done to all of you on your fab losses. Xxx

stone in 2 wks thats amazing......2st 2lbs in three weeks is great....when else could you have lost so much in a short few weeks?? your doing great just stick with it. my own lose has been nothing as good as yours but I can still see the difference in my clothes and that is what is going to keep me going.

Thats a fab loss, don't wreck your head, its tough, but you are doing fantastic, take it day by day. Well done...

Back