2nd Weigh in

glitterati

I lost 5lbs this week! Over the moon as it was my "lady week" also! That's 13lbs so far in 2 weeks! Loving this diet! Also starting using those vibroplate machines (flabelos) and boy did I wobble, I thought my bum was going to wobble away! (I wish!) Hopefully it will help with toning and inch-loss though? Has anyone else had any success with them?

Well done hun! Fab loss especially with TOTM. :D

Never used the plates but I know someone who swears by em so just see how you go :)

Good luck

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done with your 2nd weigh in, your heading in the right direction :), yes I've got the vibration machine in my house so I spend 20mins a day on them since I've been on this diet, and I've noticed a difference to my stomach in such a short time, and hopefully when I lose weight I will be nice & toned, worth the investment ;) x

Brilliant! I have a wobble plate too, but never use it, I have been told they do work but you have to keep using them, like anything else, once you stop, you go back rapidly to where you started. I am going on my treadmill tonight (if there is something worth watching on tv). I spend the first 10 minutes or so wanting to get off, for the next 5 mins I really have to force myself to stay on, if I get past 15 mins I am ok and can just keep going! Just like the first 3 days of LT!

I go on this forum while on my machine so I dont get bored, time flys, then it's a matter of I have to go on it now, its a part of my life :) I'm going to go on my treadmill soon, as I've joined up for Race for Life :)

I saw that, good for you! I did a half marathon about 4 years ago and decided to reward myself with a week off running, then never really restarted apart from the odd half hour on the treadmill now and then, hence back on lipotrim!

Thanks for your comments all! I was going to start going to the gym tonight after work but I got a stupid headache so didn't go, hopefully I will manage to drag myself there tomorrow night as worried I wont lose much this week if I don't exercise and I know I will be demotivated by a small loss! Wish I had a treadmill at home, I would love to use it and watch tv!

Well done Glitter! Keep goin..and keep an eye on ebay for treadmills, some bargains about. My weigh in tomorrow, my second week on LT but first week with new pharmacy. Breathing in...... lol

Lost another half stone...15lbs in two weeks. You have no idea how long i have tried to get rid of even a few pounds. I luv this diet!

13lb overall is amazing!! Go you, you can stick at this now when you've been so successful, hang on to that when things seem hard :) x

Back