2nd Weigh-in

Weigh in day today I lost 4.5pound. That means I lsot a stone in two weeks. Although I know it can't continue like that, sure it can't? Anyway I am happy but tired and bored not eating.

Well done, you must be feeling great. I know what you mean, I was thinking, its Saturday night and everyone else is either eating or drinking and I'm not!!!! :)

Yeah I've been feeling like that too!!
Well done on your second weight loss, a stone in a we
ek :eek:
That's brilliant!! Keep it up, I'll be thrilled if I lose even close to that on week2!!
:talk017:

congrats for losing 4.5lbs. well done. i just got weighed yesterday and lost 6 lbs and i'm happy with that.

in regards to food i don't even think about it. i don't know i guess i'm getting used to not eating and it doesn't even enter my mind that i have to eat. if i'm hungry i think oh i have to have a shake, but not food. that's weird because i love food.

hey well done on your weight loss..hope mines as good next week :)

Well done on your fab weight loss, it sure gives you a boost to keep on ......keep up the fantastic work.

its hard not knowin how well each week is going to be despite the strictness of the diet. But you've done brilliantly so far so just keep trying to stay focussed. what is you want from your weight loss? Have you picked/imagined a certain outfit? Do you want more energy? Do you want to stick two fingers up to ppl who think you can't control yourself?

I hope you get through it ok - and if you don't - I hope you get right back into it. battling back is the only we get there isn't it?

WELL DONE!

Mrs comittment, well done you! We are about the same and now into our 3rd week - can you believe it! Its a pity the weight loss slows down tho aint it! How great would it be to lose another stone this next 2weeks! We can but dream! I am totally with you with being bored with not eatng. I still have spels when am feelng starvng, but find once I have my shake or a coffee it passes again, the thought of eating something fine never goes from my mnd tho and I could quite easily give up with every sngle minute! But am deffo doing it one more week then I have decided (after talkng with many people on here and also my chemist) that I am going to refeed at the end of this 3rd week so I can enjoy the weekend away I have planned for my hubby to be's birthday In Dublin, then i am gonna come back and get started again onto my 4th week. I am not going to think I am starting again on week one as this is a planned break. I would then like to go one for4 more weeks then take it frm there. I dont think i want to get to target with lipo as I dont want masses of lose skin, so would like to lose the last stone - ish with scottish slimmers and exercise.

Talkinf of exercise I bought Natalie Cassidy (soina frm eastenders) dvd today = plan to do it once I come off of here!
x

Back