Step 1 Sole Source 2nd weigh in

lostpolarbear

So only lost 2lbs and I've been sticking to SS 100% just had one SS+ meal today. I'm still happy with that and positive about the diet but would have been lovely for it to have been more. At least I'm in my 11's now. I think it might be cos I'm not drinking enough?

I think not drinking enough is my downfall - how much did you lose on 1st wk - I only lost 5lbs - I am hoping to match it this week or I will be disappointed - although my sneaky look on scales this morning haven't shown a difference since Saturday weigh in.

It's a loss though- I would really try & remain positive & focused - do not let it deter you as you prob loose a load next wee.

I lost 7lbs the 1st wek and 7lbs the 2nd and 1.5 the 3rd week (totm) and tomorrow is my 4th weigh in , fingers cross i will have a big loss am doing SS. Well done 2lbs off is better than putting it on hun.

Last edited:
That's good! I've been putting water in a 2litre bottle and making sure I drink it all by the end of the day! I definitely wasn't having enough water before because I drank no where near what I do now. So will be interesting to see next weigh in. X

I not lost 1 lb babe well it's 2lb at consultants but 1lb at home, it's a lil disappointing ain't it but I'm jus pleased it's 1 -2 lbs off!! I suppose lol xxx

Well done, I'm sure you will lose more next week! Its hard though isn't it it would ne nice to lose a good 4 lbs a week lol x

Lol yh it is if only xxx

You have to drink the water. Definitely, my downfall. Always a smaller weight loss and I get a headache if I don't drink enough. You are still doing well .

Sunnshine said:
You have to drink the water. Definitely, my downfall. Always a smaller weight loss and I get a headache if I don't drink enough. You are still doing well .

Yes, I lost 4lb the next week so was definitely water! I find focusing on drinking loads of water takes my mind of food a little bit too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im drinking soooooo much water hoping that it helps lots~! Im having around 4 -5 litres a day :) but I have always drank alot of water!
Well done with you weight loss so far :)

Back