2nd weigh in

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sweet Cheeks, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Sweet Cheeks

Sweet Cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Morning peeps, my second weigh in today and ive only lost 1lb :sigh: I know ts still a loss but am a bit gutted, but hey ho gotta keep going lol ive not drank as much water this week either and its was that time of te month and have only just come off so that could be the reason.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well done on another pound! You are already rationalising it (sensible girl!) After 5lbs last week I wouldn't have expected you to lose alot, but as you say if you've had TOM then you will lose another big lump next week! I lost 4 week one, 1 week 2 and lost 3 this week. My guess is the pound you lost this week was pure fat, and that the water you've retained on TOM will have gone by next week.And you'll be over the moon with your loss! Good luck!

4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, well done on your loss. Every pound lost is a pound in the right direction. I agree 100% with what Judi has said.

xx

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its still a loss Hun...well done!
    I usually gain weight when its that TOTM, but managed to loose this week too....keep it up and you will see a loss next week!

6. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :):wave_cry:well done you have had a fab 2 weeks

7. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I agree, it's still 6 pounds over two weeks which is amazing progress. You do tend to drop a lot of water weight the first week of any diet. You're doing great hun, keep it up x

8. need2shrink

need2shrink Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    weldone hun, really agree with the othes with experience from doing this before, i dropped 8lbs in 1st weigh in and 2nd is tomorrow if i loose even 0.5lb ill be happy as its deffo swings and roundabouts with me, big loss little loss etc but hopefully all losses!! take care and wll done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.