2nd weigh in

GREAT loss hun! Well done. Roll on that target!

Well done Shelly, that's a great loss. I seem to even out at 4lbs a week too which I am really pleased with. Keep going cos you are doing great. Good on you!

Fantastic! Keep up the good work! x

Fantastic , Keep it going , its not going to be long until you reach goal at that rate !!!!!

Thank you all.
One little problem I have at the mo thou....
All I do is cook for the family. I can't stop cooking!!
My 17year old son went out last night cause all i did was feed him all day. EverythingI fancy, I have to cook!
My mum reckons that when im finished with lipoing, all the family will have to lipo to lose the weight as im fattening them up! lol

Thank you all.
One little problem I have at the mo thou....
All I do is cook for the family. I can't stop cooking!!
My 17year old son went out last night cause all i did was feed him all day. EverythingI fancy, I have to cook!
My mum reckons that when im finished with lipoing, all the family will have to lipo to lose the weight as im fattening them up! lol

LOL, I was addicted to the cookery shows, wrote loads of lovely recipes and converted them for healthier meals.

mad isnt it!
as long as i can make the food that i fancy, then smell it im fine.......strange lol

I remember around my 3rd week I had a really bad craving for cheese before I went to bed. I got the cheese out the fridge and just smelt it for about 5 minutes before I went to bed. It worked though and I was dead proud that I never ate it.

Well done :D:D

Back