1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd weigh in!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by byron, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. byron

byron Full Member

well it was my second weigh in on thursday and i was so happy to be recieving my half a stone award
    1st week- 6 and half pounds
    2nd week-4 and half pounds
    i can feel the changes in my body already people have been commenting, i feel so happy and motivated, for years ive been depressed about the way i look, wish id have found sw years ago!!!!and this site is just awsome!!
    laura xxx(only 3lbs 2 loose this week 2 a stone!!!):):):):)
    Tanari likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done, 10lbs in 2 weeks is awesome. Keep up the good work. Which plan are you doing. I'm doing red one day then green the next but I've been thinking about doing extra easy.
  4. byron

byron Full Member

hi their, ive been doin 6 greens days with one red, as i cant get to grips with the red yet!!! lol and dont even want to confuse myself with the extra easy till ive lost a few stone hehe, thankyou 4 yr comments, and good luck with your journey
    laura x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.